What put a smile on your face today?

Mrkoks

wheresmycake said:
THIS amused me today - Metallica had one of their videos pulled from YouTube, on their own channel!
Haha yeah I saw that at a friend's house, whoever runs their youtube channel must've been like wth?!

Ernesto

Does not have the same opinion!
It seems to me that quite a number of artists that were on youtube or social network sites themselves are killing their accounts. I wonder what's gonna be the next hype... :)

britishsligean

serial 1000000 coment thread poster
Ernesto said:
It seems to me that quite a number of artists that were on youtube or social network sites themselves are killing their accounts. I wonder what's gonna be the next hype... :)
warner are cutting off artists promotion methods, muse got their free music streaming cut off by warner and so have many big artists

maidenmatt

Monty that's sounds really awesome.

My old bands first gig was in front of 400 people. Only 3 people were listening properly though, my Dad and the other guitarists parents :D

I knew I should've worn spandex with a strategically placed cucumber...

But what put a smile on face today was the awesome toast I just made. Mmmmmm Bovril, hate the smell but I love the taste. A food of compromise.

ascp67

mean0machine said:
i worked 20 hours over 3 days helping someone move house and i got 200 bucks
Ka-ching :D
You know you earnt your money when you move house, tough job! Tougher when its not your house ;)