What put a smile on your face today?

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
We are skipping the tree for the second year in a row. Last year because my wife's due date was right after new year's, so we didn't want to have to clean up the tree in that period. This year because our son is now crawling and starting to slowly learn how to walk and he will most likely pull the whole damn thing down.

I'm actually quite happy about it. I'm not much of a Christmas person and the tree only caused our living room to feel messy and cramped. Now if I can just get out of having to visit the in-laws at Christmas, it would be the perfect holiday.

Neilybob100

Seeing Buck and Evans this Thursday in my hometown of Reading. Awesome. I wonder if they are getting the slow train?!

No it's now postponed till January!!

Hang on, It's back on again....... Sort of!

Instead we get Buck and friends jam and it's free entry. Should be a laugh.

Chris says
*FREE READING SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT*

After my earlier announcement about having to rearrange Buck & Evans show in Reading this Thursday, it was brought to my attention that several fans in particular were going the extra mile (quite literally!) to be at the show. Wonderful fans of ours travelling from abroad is something I've experienced before, but not being able to play the show definitely isn't. And thus, feeling a bit like the Grinch that stole Christmas, I thought I'd see what I could do...

So this Thursday, at The Facebar in Reading, for one night only, I'll be playing a FREE SHOW for anyone that can make it. This isn't Buck & Evans (we'll be back on January 9th!) - this'll be an hour or two of jamming out on some of my favourite covers with some good mates and fantastic musicians who've kindly agreed to jump on board.

Come on Reading; #SHARE the word and let's make some noise!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Seeing Buck and Evans this Thursday in my hometown of Reading. Awesome. I wonder if they are getting the slow train?!

No it's now postponed till January!!

Hang on, It's back on again....... Sort of!

Instead we get Buck and friends jam and it's free entry. Should be a laugh.

Chris says
*FREE READING SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT*

After my earlier announcement about having to rearrange Buck & Evans show in Reading this Thursday, it was brought to my attention that several fans in particular were going the extra mile (quite literally!) to be at the show. Wonderful fans of ours travelling from abroad is something I've experienced before, but not being able to play the show definitely isn't. And thus, feeling a bit like the Grinch that stole Christmas, I thought I'd see what I could do...

So this Thursday, at The Facebar in Reading, for one night only, I'll be playing a FREE SHOW for anyone that can make it. This isn't Buck & Evans (we'll be back on January 9th!) - this'll be an hour or two of jamming out on some of my favourite covers with some good mates and fantastic musicians who've kindly agreed to jump on board.

Come on Reading; #SHARE the word and let's make some noise!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
That's really cool. Class move.