• You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

The Want to Buy/For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

May be a bit of a long shot, but i thought i might as well try :p

Im looking to try getting a small stack. I liked the look of the Peavey Vss 20 stack. Are there any kicking around? :D

Mouse

Sometimes a man gets carried away
Haven't seen this thread in a while. Dommak89 Seen you around on the ERG Nerds Facebook, good luck with the sale and good call with the scam.

Anyone in need of a Line 6 UX2, now I'm here anyway? I've also got a pair of Seymour Duncan blackouts for 8 string.

Selling a custom Siggery Arcanid 8 String Due to the fact i should of transitioned to a 7 String before the 8 and not that its to much to handle but im looking to become a better player on the 7 before i then decide to move up to the 8.

This guitar plays absolutely flawlessly and if your looking for a guitar with some serious tone then this is the one for you.

Its under a year old and in pristine condition apart from a tiny mark on the wood of the back however this is a mark is on the natural wood not a scratch or dent, it was already like that as purchased.

Body: Walnut/Ivoroid Bound Spalted
Neck: Wenge
Fingerboard: Fan Fret / Birds Eye Maple
Scale: 25" - 28"
Pickup: Siggery Custom Humbuckers

Price £900 O.N.O

Also open for trades but has to be for a guitar of a similar grade to this Guitar.

My residency is in the UK. Preferably looking for someone in the EU. to Sell/Trade with.

Attachments

Selling a custom Siggery Arcanid 8 String Due to the fact i should of transitioned to a 7 String before the 8 and not that its to much to handle but im looking to become a better player on the 7 before i then decide to move up to the 8.

This guitar plays absolutely flawlessly and if your looking for a guitar with some serious tone then this is the one for you.

Its under a year old and in pristine condition apart from a tiny mark on the wood of the back however this is a mark is on the natural wood not a scratch or dent, it was already like that as purchased.

Body: Walnut/Ivoroid Bound Spalted
Neck: Wenge
Fingerboard: Fan Fret / Birds Eye Maple
Scale: 25" - 28"
Pickup: Siggery Custom Humbuckers

Price £900 O.N.O

Also open for trades but has to be for a guitar of a similar grade to this Guitar.

My residency is in the UK. Preferably looking for someone in the EU. to Sell/Trade with.

Also Comes with hard case as seen on pics

Halation

One day every one will know who Halation is!
Selling a 2007 Gibson Les Paul Studio £599.99 in great condition. If you are interested I can give you pictures and more information :bounce:

Sean Redmond

Looking to trade my Jackson JS32 RR w/floyd rose (2004 model i believe) AND my Schecter Devil deluxe (2006 Model), (Yes both guitars just to clarify) for literally any chapman gutiar, i can throw a small amount of money in the mix aswell if i absolutely have to, any kid hearted souls out there fancy doing a fan of chappers a favour and offering an exchange? Would be ever so greatly appreciated and you would get TWO cracking guitars out of it :)

Feel free to message me on here or if you would like a quicker reply you are better off emailing me directly on sredmond2010@googlemail.com

Sean Redmond

Got a Schecter Devil Deluxe AND a Jackson JS32RR V both in very good condition. They have been with me a long time but will willingly exchange both of them for a Chapman ML1 OR ML2 im not fussy, anyone have anything?

Sean Redmond

Anyone interested in a lost 21 ML-1?

It has no problems - not one of the prettiest that I have seen grain-wise but it isn't too ugly!

I just don't know if I can be bothered with it so scouting interest. Al I have done is put the trem block in and re-strung it with 11s.

Gimme a shout if interested - I don't have to sell it but someone might give it more love than me.

Would need to be picked up from Bucks.

Ta.
This is a damn long shot but do you still have this instrument?

Chrishill901

Got a few things for sale, will consider trades... Just make me an offer :)

Tech 21 Power Engine 60

Excellent condition, hardly used. Got it to amplify my eleven rack to gig level but never gigged and then sold the eleven rack! It's a superb amp if you have a modeller. Perfect for things like the 11r, axefx and POD. Comes in original box and manual.

Rocktron Intellifex LTD with 2u rack case

My zoom G3 replacement as rack fx work with the Jet city. Sounds truly superb and very professional and transparent, but I can't be bothered with such a huge pedalboard to control it when all I use is delay! It's in full working order, has a bit of rack rash but is purely cosmetic. The rack bag is missing 1 handle but still has the other and a strap.

Apple Final Cut Studio 3 (fcp 7)

Full retail version of Final Cut Studio 3, which includes the last good version of final cut (7). I'm an apple certified video editor but I use after effects too much not to just use premiere. I have uninstalled it properly so it is ready to use. I'll include the proper apple training book for it

Thanks,
Chris

Haven't seen this thread in a while. Dommak89 Seen you around on the ERG Nerds Facebook, good luck with the sale and good call with the scam.

Anyone in need of a Line 6 UX2, now I'm here anyway? I've also got a pair of Seymour Duncan blackouts for 8 string.
What do you mean by good call with the scam?

sadly i have to let go of my trans black ML1. As much as i love Rob Chapman, the ML1 just wasn't personally my cup of tea. it's from the first ML1 shipment, and i'm looking for around £320-thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.