the g.a.s thread.

I have serious GAS for an Evertune bridge. I'm just wondering if I should 1. buy a guitar with Evertune 2. Have someone build me a guitar with Evertune or 3. Install Evertune on one of my guitars, most likely the Purple Strat.
An issue you may find is that havibg one retrofitted will be prohibitively expensive, only really worth it if the guitar already has a trem route as that gives you a starting point.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I think they are a great invention, the fact you know the guitar will have the exact tuning when double tracking is awesome.
Yup, and I'm tuning after every take during recording. It's also a bit of OCD, but it drives me nuts. Evertune seems great.

An issue you may find is that havibg one retrofitted will be prohibitively expensive, only really worth it if the guitar already has a trem route as that gives you a starting point.
Good point. My Purple Strat has a hardtail. My other option would be having one built. I'm thinking something flame top in transparent white. Maybe an HS Tele or Jazzmaster.

metromusic

Negative, I am a meat popsicle
I've got G.A.S for a new bass, as I'm playing it now in my new project. I put a poll up on my Instagram between a Rickenbacker and a Thunderbird to see which would win and well.....looks like I need to plan on selling some bits to purchase one or the other :D