• You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

For Sale Nearly all of my guitars + amps

Yeah it was nice to meet up, although unfortunately I'd suggested that we meet up at the Starbucks in the service station without knowing that there were two of them, and we sat like lemons in the different Starbucks for about 20 minutes before I called and we worked it out! :)

The other guitars and stuff are still up for sale if anybody is interested (just taking the opportunity for a little bump!). I had someone interested in the Duesenberg but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Higgy, you've gone for the two same items that I took a look at lol! (sadly they are not what I was really after so don't worry about me trying to get them before you can buddy!)

@GloopyJon Good luck shifting your gear dude, sadly the only thing I need ATM is a genuine Fender Strat neck.
Does it have to be an original Fender? I've recently compared a licenced by Fender WD tele neck with a Fender MIM neck. They are 95% the same. The 5% difference was fret size and woodgrain.

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
Does it have to be an original Fender? I've recently compared a licenced by Fender WD tele neck with a Fender MIM neck. They are 95% the same. The 5% difference was fret size and woodgrain.
I just want a nice neck with the Fender logo on it, so I can put it on my Mex Strat which I swapped a shit ton of hardware on to make it very similar to a Strat-Plus. I would even put a modern style Charvel neck on.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I just want a nice neck with the Fender logo on it, so I can put it on my Mex Strat which I swapped a shit ton of hardware on to make it very similar to a Strat-Plus. I would even put a modern style Charvel neck on.
Saw your WTB thread. I get it. I posted a suggestion.