• You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

For Sale Ml-1 Bea, ML-2, Marshall Sl5 Marshall Jubilee

evildurka

Lots of stuff to go to allow funding for new gas items

Ml-1 Bea mint condition currently loaded with a tremolno, evh d-tuna and a bare knuckle holy diver in the bridge. Will include the seymour Duncan at a price of £500. If you just want the stock pickups it's £450.

Also pictured with it is my ML-2 has some surface scratches on the top but is in overall excellent condition. Fitted with bare knuckle nailbombs, jensen tone cap and a bare knuckle 550k volume pot on the neck. I have a 550k pot for the bridge just haven't had time to for it yet. £400 Ono on this one. Here is a pic of the bare knuckles fitted to it

Marshall Jubilee 1x12 combo from 1988. This is black Tolex model with original v30
Fitted, svetlana el-34's, 2 mesa 12 ax7's and one jan Philips 12 ax7. This is currently on eBay at rediculous over pricedness. I'm looking in the region of £650 for this but open to offers.

Lastly marshall sl5 1x12 combo about 6 months old. Great sounding amp and surprisingly large for a 5w amp. Comes with manual and footswitch £375 pics to follow on this.

sted

Darth Sted
Staff member
Tell me more about the Jube mate! Is it a 25/50 jobbie? What kind of weight? FX loop? Speaker outs? Will you ship that bad boy?

evildurka

sted it's 2554 50/25w combo with fx loop, variable ohmage and 2 speaker connections. As for weight I'm not going to lie its a heavy mofo. I'd preferr not to ship as I don't want it getting damaged but I would be prepared to meet you halfway Sheffield to mersyside isn't that far.

@tank I'm selling them on as I have just bought an evh stealth special and a Stormshadow DBS and I am going to be buying another Stormshadow which is currently being manufactured I would like to think although I can't say for sure that Rich(stormshadow) makes guitars to the same quality level as a certain mr rose. Doc Paul may be able to verify this. He has also seen what I am buying next ;)

evildurka

Don't get me wrong the Chapmans are beautiful guitars they truly are but when you have a mate making guitars like the ones that rich makes well there is no comparison really. The first Stormshadow I bought is easily the equal if not better than my 1995 gibson les Paul standard and that to me is saying something.

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
Jaden makes SUPERB guitars.
Rich Atkin makes SUPERB guitars.

There.

I WILL say that my Stormshadow has a chunky-bitch of a neck ... proper 58 stuff ... and I LOVE it. A flawless guitar.

If our bud here ever sells on his Shadows, I'll be there. No doubt about it. (ESPECIALLY his latest one ... which ... just ... SLAYS me).

Kudos earned.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Don't get me wrong the Chapmans are beautiful guitars they truly are but when you have a mate making guitars like the ones that rich makes well there is no comparison really. The first Stormshadow I bought is easily the equal if not better than my 1995 gibson les Paul standard and that to me is saying something.

LOL, you don't have to explain yourself. I totally get how GAS works. It just amazes me how GAS can make people decide to sell such beautiful gear. It seems like something quite extreme to do to me. But that's just me.

evildurka

Haha you obviously don't have a wife ;) but seriously I have 9 guitars in my house and that's 2 too many already, plus the gas issue ;)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Haha well in that case congrtulations dude and you will soon learn ;) only doc seems to have the unending collection lol

Haha, thanks. We've been living togetter for 3 years and she accepts my collection and it's endless growth, even to the extent, that when we chose our new house last November, she allowed me to have an entire room just for my guitar stuff. I just got lucky that her hobby is cooking and baking. Thank God kitchens come standard in every house! :p

evildurka

Hahahaha FairPlay man, where abouts are you in the Netherlands??? I will be working at Assen in sept for the British Superbikes on tour. We stayed in groninghem last year and it was ace.

evildurka

Price drop on Jube £550 plus shipping, ml-1bea £450 with the bare knuckle but I keep the seymour Duncan(I have a modding project for it)