Lost cause? MIJ lawsuit LP

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Have you already glued up the crack, or is that just with the new pickups?
Cracks are glued up, although not as well as I would have liked on the neck pocket. The clamps I purchased for the job were the squeeze tighten kind loosened slightly over time. Oh well. She seems to be sturdy enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Latest update.

The bridge had plastic saddles that were cracked and bulged. I wanted to replace the saddles but being that Graph Tech saddles are about the same price as I paid for the entire guitar I had the terrible idea to order a cheap shitty bridge for just the saddles. Well the saddles didn’t sit right in the when i swapped them in so I tried to use the crappy bridge and it buzzed terribly. Sigh...

So i went down to the local music shop where I knew he had 2 chrome Gotoh bridges in stock. He had them for some time and cut me a deal. Lesson learned, just get the right parts the first time.

Also picked up some knob pointers off Reverb.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Latest update.

The bridge had plastic saddles that were cracked and bulged. I wanted to replace the saddles but being that Graph Tech saddles are about the same price as I paid for the entire guitar I had the terrible idea to order a cheap shitty bridge for just the saddles. Well the saddles didn’t sit right in the when i swapped them in so I tried to use the crappy bridge and it buzzed terribly. Sigh...

So i went down to the local music shop where I knew he had 2 chrome Gotoh bridges in stock. He had them for some time and cut me a deal. Lesson learned, just get the right parts the first time.

Also picked up some knob pointers off Reverb.

It's shaping up nicely dude!