• You need to have made 10 posts to be able to post a new thread in this forum.

Further cull?

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
Dr P is a very nice man.
I've now met him, and can state for the record that he is - very tall, affable, and has retained his northern accent. Leeroy* the dog liked him too**.

*We're dog sitting.
** are dogs good judges of character ? I think so.
Indeed, I can happily retort that our own DrHankWank (which is how I always read his name ... can’t help it) is a man of decency, taste and good character. Indeed, seeing a Mercedes E-Class on his driveway automatically rendered him a kindred spirit.
Any visual resemblance to a young Francis Rossi are an irrelevant aside.
Now that Leeroy’s teeth marks in my ass are beginning to heal, I can get on with waiting for his NGD thread.

And thankfully my GAS for the Lead12 has passed, now that I have a second mini-head to balance the stack.

All good.

Cheers DrHankWank!

doctorpaul

Staff member
Dr P is a very nice man.
I've now met him, and can state for the record that he is - very tall, affable, and has retained his northern accent. Leeroy* the dog liked him too**.

*We're dog sitting.
** are dogs good judges of character ? I think so.
Indeed, I can happily retort that our own DrHankWank (which is how I always read his name ... can’t help it) is a man of decency, taste and good character. Indeed, seeing a Mercedes E-Class on his driveway automatically rendered him a kindred spirit.
Any visual resemblance to a young Francis Rossi are an irrelevant aside.
Now that Leeroy’s teeth marks in my ass are beginning to heal, I can get on with waiting for his NGD thread.

And thankfully my GAS for the Lead12 has passed, now that I have a second mini-head to balance the stack.

All good.

Cheers DrHankWank!

doctorpaul

Staff member
You know, I'd grab Sparrow if I hadn't just bought a stupid car. Oh well.
You are a man of style and goo taste Sir. That's a sellar guitar. VERY skinny neck.

I was told something was going on, so I returned.

I want Scott.

Real bad.

I don't care if I already have a 2016 Gibson Explorer and an Epiphone '58 Explorer on the way.

I mean, I can't afford £800, but still.
I pondered keeping all the Gibsons TBH, and Scott is in immaculate nick.
The problem is the availability of Les Pauls ... I play them so often that Les Pauls are 'home' for me now, so the other Gibsons get less attention.

flawlessandeternal

Double OG with a Skeleton Key
I pondered keeping all the Gibsons TBH, and Scott is in immaculate nick.
The problem is the availability of Les Pauls ... I play them so often that Les Pauls are 'home' for me now, so the other Gibsons get less attention.
I feel that. I just find explorers so comfortable to play. But again, as fit as yours is I already have two, I probably couldn't justify a third :D

Probably...