Finally! NGD - PRS SE!

Mouse

Sometimes a man gets carried away
HNGD! Nice to see they've reshaped the nut. I had to sand the one on my Akerfeldt down a bit because the corners were so sharp. Are you going to record any clips?

David R Ferguson

Stratoholic Blues Noodler
Nice find. She is a pretty one.

Glad it feels and plays great.
Lots of PRS showing up right now. I may need to get out there and try some more of them.

RJWilson37

Nice HNGD! :dance:

The PRS SE's are sweet guitars, that is just a beautiful custom you have there. I got a plain black SE 245 almost 2 weeks ago, I just can't seem to put it down.

gdawg

Nice HNGD! :dance:

The PRS SE's are sweet guitars, that is just a beautiful custom you have there. I got a plain black SE 245 almost 2 weeks ago, I just can't seem to put it down.
Those 245's are really impressive. In the end it was a shake up between the Custom 24 and the 245. Both equally awesome. The Custom won me over with the coil taps and slightly better versatility for what I wanted.

That said, the 245 sounded so thick and juicy when it you crank it up.

The SE range is fantastic.

RJWilson37

Those 245's are really impressive. In the end it was a shake up between the Custom 24 and the 245. Both equally awesome. The Custom won me over with the coil taps and slightly better versatility for what I wanted.

That said, the 245 sounded so thick and juicy when it you crank it up.

The SE range is fantastic.
I couldn't pass up getting mine, The US Black Friday sale was $349 with the gigbag included for instock items. I wanted antique white, but all they had was black which I am fine with. Yours is totally sweet, the flame top and the tremolo, really nice.

gdawg

I couldn't pass up getting mine, The US Black Friday sale was $349 with the gigbag included for instock items. I wanted antique white, but all they had was black which I am fine with. Yours is totally sweet, the flame top and the tremolo, really nice.
For $349 you would have to be mad to turn down an offer like that. Crazy good deal there.