Bridge Humbucker spacing on the ML3 pro-modern semi-hollow - replacing bridge pickup

has anyone replaced their bridge pick up yet and know whether or not it's a trembucker/f spacing or regular spacing? i want to try out a seymour duncan black winter in the bridge but don't know what size to get and can't find any info online at all. thank you to any and all helpful responses.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
has anyone replaced their bridge pick up yet and know whether or not it's a trembucker/f spacing or regular spacing? i want to try out a seymour duncan black winter in the bridge but don't know what size to get and can't find any info online at all. thank you to any and all helpful responses.
Almost everything is going to be trembucker spaced, except for vintage Gibsons and guitars that are very similar to vintage Gibsons, basically.

I have a Legacy ML-3 Modern and it is Trembucker spaced, so I recommend going for that.

thank you for being the only person to answer my question across 3 versions of social media, 1 direct contact to the chapman company that went ignored, another contact through the official chapman facebook page that also went ignored, and a chapman fan group on facebook that also went ignored despite the continued posting of videos of each person posting videos of themselves doing their best attempts at ass cock rock blues solos.

i did the obvious measuring of both strings and pick up but everything laid in the grey area of 2 inches, which is neither but both standard and f spacing. all i wanted to know was what the company suggests as well as what other ml3-Pro-Mod-SH owners use through actual experience.

thank you again. i need a fucking drink.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
thank you for being the only person to answer my question across 3 versions of social media, 1 direct contact to the chapman company that went ignored, another contact through the official chapman facebook page that also went ignored, and a chapman fan group on facebook that also went ignored despite the continued posting of videos of each person posting videos of themselves doing their best attempts at ass cock rock blues solos.

i did the obvious measuring of both strings and pick up but everything laid in the grey area of 2 inches, which is neither but both standard and f spacing. all i wanted to know was what the company suggests as well as what other ml3-Pro-Mod-SH owners use through actual experience.

thank you again. i need a fucking drink.
Good information is hard to find, man.
Sorry for your struggle.
Glad I could help, at least.

just ordered the black winter trembucker. thank you again.

i wanted to buy a chapman from GC last time i was there but 4 of the little bastards that were sitting around doing nothing shit on me for not knowing who rob chapman was, and then proceeded to ask me if i know what youtube is.

so i put the thing back on the wall and left.

went online.

found the same ML3-pro modern semi-hollow for 20% less simply because the same 4 jagovvs that made fun of me for not knowing internet channels also opened the wrong fucking box when someone else wanted the traditional model.

i know it's wrong to take joy out of other peoples loss, but i am so glad none of those little jagovvs got any commission from me.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
just ordered the black winter trembucker. thank you again.

i wanted to buy a chapman from GC last time i was there but 4 of the little bastards that were sitting around doing nothing shit on me for not knowing who rob chapman was, and then proceeded to ask me if i know what youtube is.

so i put the thing back on the wall and left.

went online.

found the same ML3-pro modern semi-hollow for 20% less simply because the same 4 jagovvs that made fun of me for not knowing internet channels also opened the wrong fucking box when someone else wanted the traditional model.

i know it's wrong to take joy out of other peoples loss, but i am so glad none of those little jagovvs got any commission from me.
If people don't have time for you the way you are you don't need to waste your time on them mate. You did the right thing to walk away.