X Box One X

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
We have been enjoying the X Box since Kerry bought it the other day, Forza Horizon 4 has been on solidly! I was a huge fan of the first Horizon game on 360 back in the day, the whole festival vibe captured my imagination.

I've been researching 4k tv's and hopefully I can buy one within a week or so, I'm really looking forward to seeing the graphics. It won't be super expensive though, probably around £500 since sorting out re doing the bathroom is going to cost a pretty penny.

What's good on Xbox these days then? Nothing first person though, neither of us can play them, we just get motion sickness.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I spend most of my life on Elder Scrolls Online haha
The Hitman games are pretty good and you also have Fallout 4? Those would be my non-first person choices :)
Thanks dude. Kerry signed up to the game pass and downloaded a load of games to try out. She also got 9 games second hand for £40 the other day so we're not short on games now!

She's playing The Escapist at the moment, she seems to like it.

JayXanderB

Offset Scoundrel
If you want something to make you think and you like strategy games I HIGHLY recommend Stellaris: Console Edition. Get the deluxe edition though as it has more "make-gooderer" dlc included :):D