Worst kept secret NPRSD

Baggy

Hey,

I've been itching for a new guitar since before Christmas, Kelly ( wife) just kept showing me pictures of PRS guitars available on Facebook marketplace knowing I had no money due to Christmas (7 kids at Christmas is f*@king expensive lol) and our house extension that we doing at the moment, I'm sure she was just winding me up :). So when @bad alice posted a well gigged singlecut on the gas thread that was it, I was done for.

I've had 2 mira' s before which some of you will know but I failed to connect with them regardless of how great they looked and felt. So I was a little apprehensive about this one and it also means I have to sell my flying V to replace most of the funds.

It doesn't fell like the mira s did, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it is a singlecut satin from 2007 :) and by God has it been gigged which you see from the pics. Specs are;

Wide fat neck
#7 pickups
Wrap around bridge
Chambered body (surprisingly light)
Birds :)

It isn't a ten top (or as I heard someone call it the other day "a tosser top" lol) but it really doesn't matter because it is beautiful. Now I knew it had been heavily played and I was fine with that, but when I played it it felt like I'd played it all them years, I wasn't expecting it to feel so.......familiar and rounded, hard to explain. Only hard an hour on it plugged in at the moment which was very pleasing indeed and mean, like Grrrrr mean (my fuzz face loves it :))
I better show you it after this text wall lol, so here it is, signed one happy Baggy :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
OUT-FHHKING-STANDING!
Super pleased that such a glorious axe has ended up in a forum buddy’s hands.
And who’d have thought a (genuinely) relicked PRS would look SO. DAMN. GOOD? :cold:
Over the flippin moon for you Bill.
:hug:
:)

Baggy

Thanks all, I'm really quite smitten right now.

Thanks again to @bad alice you really do have a keen eye for awesome gear

Flying v is now listed, honestly It didn't stand a chance once I'd played this. I'm ok with selling it now, there is really only 1 gibson I truly want which I'm sure everyone must know what that is by now.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
That....is....awesome.... I've been looking at USA made PRS Singlecuts the last few days as well. I really like them. I own a Korean Tremonti SE singlecut from 2005. I got lucky as it feels almost like a USA PRS. So nice.

And I don't know which Gibson you truly want, @Baggy. Tell me! :)

Baggy

That....is....awesome.... I've been looking at USA made PRS Singlecuts the last few days as well. I really like them. I own a Korean Tremonti SE singlecut from 2005. I got lucky as it feels almost like a USA PRS. So nice.

And I don't know which Gibson you truly want, @Baggy. Tell me! :)
Double cut les paul junior, I just love them. I got offered a 1960 one in red but the bridge was fluffed and he wanted £3.5k So I had to decline, i didn't know how much work the bridge needed as it moved against the body quite a bit. Plus to afford it at the time I would of had to sell everything except my telecaster, that's including my pedalboard and amp!!! I'm hoping gibson see sense one day and reissue them in their original form :) one day