World of Warcraft

Tetanus

I got restarted my sub and have been going through the world quests a bit. My back has been really sore as I'm suffering from not having my annual op done on my back.

One thing I have noticed going through the more recent posts, is I must be the only Alliance player on this thread lol!
I used to play Alliance, too. :)
I just never had a buddy to team up with... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
On Eonar, it seems as though everyone but me is Alliance, especially when I'm trying to do my dailies.

In other news, I managed to unlock Vulpera, and I've levelled an Elemental Shaman from 20 (the starting level) to 108 since Wednesday.

100% XP bonus pre-Shadowlands and full Heirloom gear, plus Zygor's levelling addon is incredibly quick. I'm hitting the next expansion before I've finished the first zone in the previous one.

Brandon Adams

You've got red on you.
I used to play Alliance, too. :)
I just never had a buddy to team up with... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that is exactly why everyone is horde lol

Started with racials but then it became a cycle of people going horde. Horde just has the players

That said I have Org to myself on Moon Guard lol

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I dinged 120 on my Vulpera Elemental Shaman. Took 3 days altogether in fully upgraded heirloom gear. First Shaman I've ever rolled in all the years I've been playing, and love it. Vulpera are great fun too. The camp ability, along with two hearthstone abilities, speeds things up.

Working on my Shadow Priest now. Should probably take 2 days to 120, then I've got a Pandaren Monk on L62, which I don't love, but I might as well level.

Saving my L80 Loladin to level with my friend who recently started playing again, but she's a very casual player.

Being able to fly in Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, Nazjatar, and Mechagon also speeds levelling up by a huge amount. I just wish I could be bothered to unlock Draenor and Legion flying.

<edit>
Forgot to mention that I'm also using Zygor's guide, which is an addon that yells you exactly what to do, in the optimum order, ignores pointless quests, and automatically accepts and hands in quests, and has a pointer that shows you where to go.

WoWScrnShot_092420_052940.jpg

Last edited:

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I dinged 120 on my Vulpera Elemental Shaman. Took 3 days altogether in fully upgraded heirloom gear. First Shaman I've ever rolled in all the years I've been playing, and love it. Vulpera are great fun too. The camp ability, along with two hearthstone abilities, speeds things up.

Working on my Shadow Priest now. Should probably take 2 days to 120, then I've got a Pandaren Monk on L62, which I don't love, but I might as well level.

Saving my L80 Loladin to level with my friend who recently started playing again, but she's a very casual player.

Being able to fly in Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, Nazjatar, and Mechagon also speeds levelling up by a huge amount. I just wish I could be bothered to unlock Draenor and Legion flying.

<edit>
Forgot to mention that I'm also using Zygor's guide, which is an addon that yells you exactly what to do, in the optimum order, ignores pointless quests, and automatically accepts and hands in quests, and has a pointer that shows you where to go.

View attachment 39811
Well, I hit 120 on my Priest on Saturday, and my Monk is now 111.

That just leaves my Paladin, and I'll have one of everything at 120. Handy when one of the daily Emissary quests is a 2,000 gold reward per character.

Brandon Adams

You've got red on you.
Officially no longer part of Fox Cult. Blizz enabled me with a sale, blame them not me.
I couldn't stand the noises they made anymore lol, and if I'm considering DK going into Shadowlands, it needed to happen
1602186935752.png

So far my list for classes I'm interested in is basically

Rogue. Just Rogue. Always will be.
Hunter (Primarily BM because it's fun to be a 40yd range melee that's able to abuse mechanics for the raid, and I do like Surv even though it's dog)
Mage (All 3)
DK (Unholy I'm curious about to see if it feels any different but probably Frost and Blood mainly)
Shaman (Enhance, curious about the rework having played one recently for the first time)
Demon Hunter (I enjoy both specs)
Warrior (Fury could be interesting)
Monk (It's buggy as hell from what I've heard and if they fix it, they're above Mage for me)
Druid (More of a casual alt because Feral is rarely good and they gutted Balance)
Priest (Need to test the Shadow rework to see how I feel about it, and as much as I love Disc, I don't wanna make a heal UI right now)
Warlock (I don't know enough)
Paladin (-Insert Wheelchair Here- Cries in Ret, Roars in Prot)

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Officially no longer part of Fox Cult. Blizz enabled me with a sale, blame them not me.
I couldn't stand the noises they made anymore lol, and if I'm considering DK going into Shadowlands, it needed to happen

So far my list for classes I'm interested in is basically

Rogue. Just Rogue. Always will be.
Hunter (Primarily BM because it's fun to be a 40yd range melee that's able to abuse mechanics for the raid, and I do like Surv even though it's dog)
Mage (All 3)
DK (Unholy I'm curious about to see if it feels any different but probably Frost and Blood mainly)
Shaman (Enhance, curious about the rework having played one recently for the first time)
Demon Hunter (I enjoy both specs)
Warrior (Fury could be interesting)
Monk (It's buggy as hell from what I've heard and if they fix it, they're above Mage for me)
Druid (More of a casual alt because Feral is rarely good and they gutted Balance)
Priest (Need to test the Shadow rework to see how I feel about it, and as much as I love Disc, I don't wanna make a heal UI right now)
Warlock (I don't know enough)
Paladin (-Insert Wheelchair Here- Cries in Ret, Roars in Prot)
I've got a L120 everything apart from Paladin now. My first Pally is L77, but I'm saving it to level with a friend who doesn't play often. I also have a Zandalari Troll Paladin currently on 63, and taking about 10 minutes per level with the 100% XP bonus, full heirloom gear, and Zygor's guide.

Everything else has an iLvl of 425 to 445 - I don't raid, so I just grind emissary and daily quests for gear.

The ones I consider my "mains" are:

Rogue - because Rogue - nothing is more fun or has more utility
BM Hunter - why wouldn't you have a main that can solo elites with 3 million health?
Fury Warrior - my first ever character, and being able to pull a whole room and beat them down is massive fun. Great class, and more fun and utility than most others that can just keep pulling and pulling

The ones I don't really like are:

Blood DK - just bores me
Havoc DH - see above
Elemental Shaman - see above
Shadow Priest - see above

Fun in small doses:

Arcane Mage - destroys anything solo, but shit AoE, and I cba changing to Frost
Destro Warlock - can solo pretty much anything, but just a bit of a tedious class - mainly keep her because she's called "Debuffy"
WW Monk - can do pretty much anything, I just don't want to with this character

The one I really don't like:

Feral Druid - should be massive fun on paper...inn reality, it's shit

My mains can do anything, the rest are just missing that "something".

Brandon Adams

You've got red on you.
RTX Off

RTX On

But do I upgrade to a 3090 for WoW though? :oops: Maybe (probably)

Prepatch today boys! and by that I mean I'm sorry you have to wait another day. Won't be able to play today anyway, super long down time and I gotta sleeeep

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Ok, first, I now have 13 max level horde characters. And yeah, I know there are only 12 classes, but who doesn't need 2 Rogues?

Second, I made some WoW watch faces for my Huawei GT2. One for Horde, and one for those filthy Alliance scum.

For anyone interested in the technical aspects (ie. nobody), modelled in Cinema 4D, rendered in Keyshot, and created in Facemaker, which is the best 5 euros I ever spent.

Horde46_snapshot.png Alliance46_snapshot.png