World of Tanks - an addiction ?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DrHankWanfordSnr, Jan 8, 2018.

1. DrHankWanfordSnr

DrHankWanfordSnr That's not new, its always been there.

Well.
    Em & Han (& me) got PS4s* for Christmas. E&H are so into Minecraft its borderline problematic But they can play in separate rooms to keep the peace.

I'm currently addicted to World of Tanks (free to play on PS4) - which I used to pay on PC a loooooong time ago, but its got its armour piercing hooks back into me.

Though I'm looking to break this addiction with a used copy of Project Cars 2. Vvvvrooooom Screech, failure to observe track limits, pitlane penalty etc. I'm looking to use my old GT Force wheel for racing when I can get an adaptor to use it with PS4 - there are a a few available, just got to pick the right one.

*Late to the party, but I've brought booze.

bad alice likes this.
  2. ed lespaul

ed lespaul Well-Known Member

Most games are an addiction. I've been playing Battlefield for many years. I'm currently addicted to Battlefield 4. I bought BF1 and gave it a real chance. It's just unbearable, and I had to give it up. One of my friends said it best "It's not fun, it's a grind." I went back to BF4. I guess it's an addiction. But then again, it's a better addiction than Facebook.

DrHankWanfordSnr likes this.