Winter NAMM 2019

mirage2101

I am very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. But it really depends on how it works. I haven't seen how it connects yet but it seems you'd connect it to the output of your fx loop.
Why would'nt I use the fx return of my katana then? That's a pretty clean power stage too.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Me too. But it really depends on how it works. I haven't seen how it connects yet but it seems you'd connect it to the output of your fx loop.
Why would'nt I use the fx return of my katana then? That's a pretty clean power stage too.
From what I gather it you plug the Amp speaker out to the input of the unit where it has a reactive load box. It adds the effects loop AFTER the preamp and power amp of amplifier. Then it has its own built in 100w amp to then drive an speaker cabinet, being able to vary the output from 0-100w. This way you can make your Marshall Class 5 gigable!

From what I gather it you plug the Amp speaker out to the input of the unit where it has a reactive load box. It adds the effects loop AFTER the preamp and power amp of amplifier. Then it has its own built in 100w amp to then drive an speaker cabinet, being able to vary the output from 0-100w. This way you can make your Marshall Class 5 gigable!

Yep. Time to start looking at old amps without FX loops...

JayXanderB

B.C. Rich fanboi
Gah saving for a wedding means no guitars for two years...but namm had to go and throw all these at me!
The Sterling models I can live without and the two Vintage V100 models (one I am trying to convince @flawlessandeternal to buy :D) are just niceties but the XII, Sixty Six and RGD61AL are sooo nice :(

Attachments