Which of these options would be best

In my region I am watching a few amps on ebay its between a blackstar id core 20 v1 for $100 usd an orange crush pix 20LDX for $135 usd and a marshall mg30cfx for $165 usd

I intend on playing rock like queens of the stone age and Foo Fighters and that sort if stuff aswell as a bit of metal like ghost

Just wondering which would do the best for that regardless of price and which is the beat value regarding the price

mirage2101

Try the katana50.. Yes it's a bit more expensive but I really think it's a better amp that'll serve you for a lot longer.
I haven't played on the 3 that you mention personally but on youtube people prefer the katana. (I do actually own that next to a nice tube amp)

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
I've got the ID Core 20 v2, and I'm not a fan. The clean sounds are fine, and it manages a fair approximation of the Roland JC 120, but that bullshit "tone control" is next to useless. Not sure how the v1 differs, but I can't really recommend it (sorry Alice).

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
When I'm not playing through amp modelling software such as TH3, Amplitube 4 and Guitar Rig 5 (which is most of the time), I play through my Zoom G5n. If you can pick one up at the right price, I'd be tempted to go that route, and stick it straight into the PA.