What put a smile on your face today?

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Received a set of Bare Knuckle Pickups from the Boot Camp Series. It's an Old guard black humbucker and an Old Guard chrome tele neck pickup for my custom Tele. I'm going to the luthier who built the tele on Saturday to have him route the body for the humbucker as it's currently routed for a Filtertron. Can't wait to hear it sing again! It's been out of commission for almost a year now.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I received a PRS MT15 head yesterday. If I liked it I'd keep it. If I didn't, I was allowed to return it for a full refund. Holy forking shirtballs, that thing is amazing. I was afraid it would be to good to be true. I mean, how could that tiny amp, for that price ever do all the things they claim it does. Immense gain tones, somewhere between a Rectifier and a 5150. It has the balls of a recto, without being harsh and bit of the thickness of the 5150. The clean tones sing like any Fender would, which makes sense, as it's modelled after a Twin. And it has headroom for days. No way this thing is only 15 watts. You can really hear that it has 6L6's. I was going on a huge amp testing spree once shops opened and try everything, until I stumbled across this. This is truly amazing. It's what I wanted the Kraken to be. Killer gain tones and good cleans. I never liked the crunch channel on the Kraken.

I received a PRS MT15 head yesterday. If I liked it I'd keep it. If I didn't, I was allowed to return it for a full refund. Holy forking shirtballs, that thing is amazing. I was afraid it would be to good to be true. I mean, how could that tiny amp, for that price ever do all the things they claim it does. Immense gain tones, somewhere between a Rectifier and a 5150. It has the balls of a recto, without being harsh and bit of the thickness of the 5150. The clean tones sing like any Fender would, which makes sense, as it's modelled after a Twin. And it has headroom for days. No way this thing is only 15 watts. You can really hear that it has 6L6's. I was going on a huge amp testing spree once shops opened and try everything, until I stumbled across this. This is truly amazing. It's what I wanted the Kraken to be. Killer gain tones and good cleans. I never liked the crunch channel on the Kraken.
Sounds like a little beast!

A friend has one and loves it.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I plugged in the AMT SS-20 into the FX return of my EVH today...Oh...my...god!

It's sounds freaking amazing, all the channels sound great. The dirty channel is pure rock, lead sounds more modern and the clean was quite a surprise, it's pure Fender. It distorts like a Fender too when you turn up the gain.

The noise floor was pretty high but I think that was down to me not being able to turn down the EVH at all, it was wide open. I almost took my head off with the first chord!

I need to try it with my Palmer power amp, I'll be able to control that.

It's got me wanting to build a dedicated mini board for it...must resist!

Turned much of the bass down and did a little level adjustment on the pickups and have the red Squier sounding like a racquet ball in a court. Little slappy echo and tiniest touch of reverb behind the pleasantly antiseptic snap of the strings. The pickups add a mild bit of beef when you dig into the strings so that's nice to have.