What put a smile on your face today?

EMM

I am the cat who walks by himself
@EMM are you still living with your dad or did you move in with the friend which is now not working out? Just wondering.
I’m still living with my dad at the moment, but the option of moving in with my friend hasn’t been written off, if it happens, it happens. This time though, I now have a Plan B in place if that does fall through, as the local council housing association isn’t the best.

Everyone around me is saying to me “You need a job first before you can move out.”
I tried that, it ruined me. I need to be somewhere with no distractions and toxic nagging before I can consider working again.
As soon as I’m in my own company, that’ll be an easier task than it has been previously.

Volunteering and Studying helps though, I’ve been helping a local Amateur Dramatic society with future plans for when the world opens again and I have raised quite a few points with them that should have been raised ages ago, especially in regards to their younger members.

Last edited:

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
Hi all, it's been a while, I hope you're all doing well.

I finally received a couple of parts I ordered at the beginning of December, they came from Japan via America before coming to Wales!

View attachment 40484
View attachment 40485
View attachment 40486
View attachment 40487

I found them on eBay, I thought they looked cool so I gave them a go. The parts are really good quality, I'm quite impressed. I just had a look on their website and they make all sorts of cool things. Here's the address if anyone wants to check them out:

Hellparts.com

The pick was a freebee, I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Very nice.
Also [inserts big manly hug] good to see you !

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
@Wade Garrett

picks, even more than pedals, are the most cost effective way to change your tone. i tend to grab a bag of something new every few months to see what happens

couple of weeks back i added a pack of Eric Johnson picks to an Amazon order. great fun
It's nice to try new picks, I've been quite surprised at how much ones playing can change with different ones. I play better when I'm not worried about the pick spinning so grip is a big thing for me.

Very nice.
Also [inserts big manly hug] good to see you !
Thanks dude, it's good to be back.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I’m still living with my dad at the moment, but the option of moving in with my friend hasn’t been written off, if it happens, it happens. This time though, I now have a Plan B in place if that does fall through, as the local council housing association isn’t the best.

Everyone around me is saying to me “You need a job first before you can move out.”
I tried that, it ruined me. I need to be somewhere with no distractions and toxic nagging before I can consider working again.
As soon as I’m in my own company, that’ll be an easier task than it has been previously.

Volunteering and Studying helps though, I’ve been helping a local Amateur Dramatic society with future plans for when the world opens again and I have raised quite a few points with them that should have been raised ages ago, especially in regards to their younger members.
Aight. I was afraid your arrangement with your friend also wasn't working out. Good to hear that's still an option.

Neilybob100

"Have you always wanted to do a Townshend and smash your axe?

Do you have dreams of being like Jimi and setting your guitar alight?

Are you just too worried that you'll never be able to play it again?

Don't fear, Devil & Sons have been there and done that for you."

Hilarious

And £900!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk