What put a smile on your face today?

Love how Robby just pops in a couple of times from another dimension. :D
There are some things by The Doors that I can leave. But, man, when they hit the mark on a song, they fucking nailed it with a sledge. Riders is one that takes me away every time.
This is one of the songs I had in mind to mess around with when I got my Key9 pedal. :D
I found my VHS tape of the movie not long ago. Now I'm gonna have to watch it.

Got 50 different sugar skulls for 6 bucks to add a few around the Boingo sticker. After the pickup swap the tone of the guitar is decidedly NOT metal. And the Boingo sticker doesn't really go with that either, so it's overall more fun and bright now. Also did a little mix-and-match with the tuners. I replaced the all black, which were not terribly stable, with better chrome ones. And swapped the buttons and nuts. Might change the saddles with some chrome ones, too. But since I just put new strings on it that will happen much later.
I'd like to get the flat buzz on the 10th fret on the b & e taken care of, and a better nut installed. Perhaps a professional setup with minor upgrades is in its future. I keep telling myself it's a $150 guitar and to just leave it be.

ddkr.jpg

ddkr2.jpg

mirage2101

I put in an honest day's work together with my dad and we finished putting plaster panels on the attic roof to cover up the uggly wooden paneling and the gap the storage area above didn't cover. It was quite a lot of work due to everything being off kilter and being build by monkeys. I'm tired as fuck because as you all know I'm too lazy to do any real type of work. But it's good to see progress. It's gonna be a great mancave somewhere before the turn of the century.

IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_2438.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
I feel blessed to own this guitar, it's been a rough few days so I'm glad I can find a smile playing it.

View attachment 39372
Oh man, that's my Holy Grail right there! An SG (preferably 1500 in tobacco sunburst, but I'm not picky), an original Hamer Explorer, a Gibson RD Artist, a Hagstrom Swede, and a Washburn Falcon or Hawk. If I could just get those, I'd never lust after another guitar as long as I live.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Oh man, that's my Holy Grail right there! An SG (preferably 1500 in tobacco sunburst, but I'm not picky), an original Hamer Explorer, a Gibson RD Artist, a Hagstrom Swede, and a Washburn Falcon or Hawk. If I could just get those, I'd never lust after another guitar as long as I live.
The tobacco sunburst SG's are nice, I saw my first white one the other day too and it was extremely tasty.

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
I rescued a juvenile wren, it was so tiny!
I love Wrens. We get a couple in our garden from time to time. I think they might be my favourite birb. I spend a fortune on feeders and various foods. We have a Hawthorn hedge that's about 6 or 7 feet from front to back, so they feel very protected, especially from cats and the resident Sparrowhawk, which has had a couple of spadgers off the feeder over the years. I've put the feeder station about 6" from the hedge, so they can easily hop between them if they feel threatened.

AdiHughes

Sessions, Lessons & Shred
I love Wrens. We get a couple in our garden from time to time. I think they might be my favourite birb. I spend a fortune on feeders and various foods. We have a Hawthorn hedge that's about 6 or 7 feet from front to back, so they feel very protected, especially from cats and the resident Sparrowhawk, which has had a couple of spadgers off the feeder over the years. I've put the feeder station about 6" from the hedge, so they can easily hop between them if they feel threatened.
I've planted some Hawthorne hoping to achieve that very thing! So far, all its done is invite the cats to dump in the dug up soil, looking forward to it developing

AdiHughes

Sessions, Lessons & Shred