What put a smile on your face today?

johnniegoat

Stop, don’t, come back.
i decided to get my Maybach out. realised i had not played an LP in ages

my under bed is the realm of the dust bunnies. so i got everything out from under and round the bed, did a sweep with a fluffy mop thing and henry hoover

while everything was in disarray, i had a 2nd realisation. i have lived here almost a year, and don't think i'd done a "family style" picture

so, here are 2

IMG_20200213_190522671.jpg IMG_20200213_190531697.jpg

craig

my under bed is the realm of the dust bunnies. so i got everything out from under and round the bed, did a sweep with a fluffy mop thing and henry hoover

while everything was in disarray, i had a 2nd realisation. i have lived here almost a year, and don't think i'd done a "family style" picture

so, here are 2

View attachment 38254 View attachment 38255
Bloody hell, think you need more mate, aint enough there :dance::dance:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.

so, here are 2

Oooooooh yeah!

so, here are 2

:eek: :heart: Holy balls! That's not just a family, that's a friggin' family reunion! :D

JayXanderB

Superstrat Superstar
Happy birthday

I've discovered one of those on one of my many travels of the UK. Umm trying to recall where now.

I wanna say that place is in York?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
That's where I was! Must've been the same place, it was mostly Vintage guitars (brand not age) but I checked out an Epiphone Swingster, it was hefty for a hollowbody but very nice!

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Got LOADS on this thread alone to catch up on.
But for now I just wanted to check in to say hi and...
<dons curly wig, battered hat, breaths wheezily into a harmonica and strums a slightly out of tune G chord >
The TTTTYYYYYYYYY-mmmmmssssszzzz there are aaaahhhh chayyyyynjjjj-ING
Back later with updates and to sweep the dust off my sig...
:eek:
:)