What put a smile on your face today?

beans & rice

Went in at 5am to replace the racks in my department. Full tear down, removal and disposal of old shelves, cleaning and putting all new, improved shelves for a much more effective display. Had only 3 tiers before, level shelves. Required a lot of propping, dummied backs and product to fill. Made for a lot of waste.
It's gonna take a week or two to move shit around and tweak it. But it worked out pretty well. :D

rack1.jpg rack3.jpg rack2.jpg

Wuzza

long time lurker
Wasn't sure whether to post this, as I'm not after sympathy, but NHS staff. They've been amazing all week. Didn't expect to have a stroke at 46.... (prognosis is good and recovery has started , albeit slowly.) Guitar should be good rehab, and I appear to have some time off work coming up. :p

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Wasn't sure whether to post this, as I'm not after sympathy, but NHS staff. They've been amazing all week. Didn't expect to have a stroke at 46.... (prognosis is good and recovery has started , albeit slowly.) Guitar should be good rehab, and I appear to have some time off work coming up. :p
Shit, sorry to hear that mate. Take care of yourself. Kerry's dad has been recovering really well from his stroke, I have no doubt you will too.

mirage2101

Holy crap.. Take care and make sure you don't overdo it when you start working again.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Shitting HELL!
Beaming many warm-yet-gentle :hug: down your way
And wishing you a speedy, comfortable and full recovery too!
Do take care @Wuzza
Always here if you want to chat at all too?
You know where to find me...
:hug:
And yes, LOUDLY.
NHS staff are incredible folk!
:)

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
I made Scottish Shortbread, today... for some reason (I was planning on trying to make some for a party in the near future, but had the urge to "give it a test-run" beforehand).
Now, I don't have any Scots available, to critique my miserable baking, but my grouchy uncle seemed to like them, and my mom as well, and the dog absolutely loved the quarter of one that I dropped on the floor, so I'm calling it "good enough". :D