What put a smile on your face today?

ed lespaul

I was once again thinking of thinning the herd. I was thinking of selling a couple of guitars, including the newly acquired Lynch Kami-4. So, I played it for a little bit, to make a decision, but noticed that it sounded a little weak. After checking online, I realized there might be something wrong with the wiring. So, I tested the pickup, using a screwdriver on the pickup magnets. Half the pickup isn't working, thus it's basically a single coil.

So, I need to open it up and check the wiring. I'm pretty sure it's something simple like the 2 ends aren't connected correctly. Probably the prior owner tried to rewire it, but did it wrong. I'll know more this evening.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I've been thinking of selling a bunch of guitars (I think I mentioned selling guitars before) and possibly buying something more expensive with the cash. Getting the Jaden and Salvo sorted has me thinking that I'm going to give the guitars I was going to sell another go, I don't want to regret selling them. They are all getting proper setups to sort any little problems so I can get to know them properly again.

Neilybob100

I've been thinking of selling a bunch of guitars (I think I mentioned selling guitars before) and possibly buying something more expensive with the cash. Getting the Jaden and Salvo sorted has me thinking that I'm going to give the guitars I was going to sell another go, I don't want to regret selling them. They are all getting proper setups to sort any little problems so I can get to know them properly again.
Good plan.

No regrets.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Nice to see him getting some more attention.
Kingfish has been around here in Chattanooga, Tennessee, recently (back in August), and he seemed to gain some fans (the majority of which had no idea who he was, previously) in under half an hour, during his set.
Big dude, with talent to match.
Only 20 years old, too, and already gaining a nice following and picking up speed. Always makes me happy to see that.

He also has a serious case of guitar face, at almost all times, heh.

I worry for him. Incredible talent and still so young, but that career may not be very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neilybob100

I have a weekend to myself. Very unusual.

Have been recommended a number of car films to watch.

Taxi
Drive
Baby Driver
Bullitt

Also gonna try the wet/dry setup with my Orange Jim Root Terror and JD Classic 30. Should be fun.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I have a weekend to myself. Very unusual.

Have been recommended a number of car films to watch.

Taxi
Drive
Baby Driver
Bullitt

Also gonna try the wet/dry setup with my Orange Jim Root Terror and JD Classic 30. Should be fun.

Rush is the best car movie I've seen in years. Ok, it's 70's F1 cars and I'm a big F1 fan, but it's an awesome movie!