What put a smile on your face today?

ed lespaul

The Kami 4 was delivered yesterday, and was in amazing shape. A small finish crack was visible on the neck pocket, and I mean small. I had to look for it. That was the only scratch on this guitar. I was thrilled to see that the guitar came in Drop D tuning, which meant the previous owner was probably a one finger hero, since there was no fret wear what so ever. Not even a slight scratch from bending notes.

I'm not completely sold on the Alder body, which is probably why the neck pocket finish crack occurred.. My other Lynch models have a Maple body. But, we'll see.

I have to put it through its paces over the next couple of weeks, but damn this thing is in great condition.

Neilybob100

As of yesterday, I made the final payment for the Fender MIJ Traditional '60s Stratocaster in midnight black. A vintage style Strat in black, which matching black headstock. I should get the guitar by Monday or Tuesday. I managed to pay the guitar off about 6 weeks ahead of the agreed payment plan.
Very nice indeedie.

That'll screw up your credit score!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
We had a good day in Chester, the Five Guys burger helped!

I tried a 50's Gold Top Les Paul Standard and a Les Paul Modern with a faded Pelham Blue top so I could compare them. Both were pretty epic but to my surprise I couldn't tell the difference between the necks, both were pretty hefty. The new heel on the Modern is a bit better than the usual heel but only very slightly.

Visually I preferred the gold top, the light back (both had a light back) was beautiful and it just screamed class.

Are they worth paying £1,999 and £2,299 for? For me, no. Don't get me wrong, they were great guitars and I'd gladly take both home but that's just way too much money for me.

I'm still gassing for a Les Paul but when I do finally buy one it'll be that second hand bargain I can't say no to.

Are they worth paying £1,999 and £2,299 for? For me, no. Don't get me wrong, they were great guitars and I'd gladly take both home but that's just way too much money for me.

I'm still gassing for a Les Paul but when I do finally buy one it'll be that second hand bargain I can't say no to.
Check out a Burny Les Paul. Even Andy has just bought one.

http://instagr.am/p/B4l86TVHWfY/

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Check out a Burny Les Paul. Even Andy has just bought one.

http://instagr.am/p/B4l86TVHWfY/

I've got my Matt Heafy Signature Epiphone and Kerry has four Tokai Love Rocks and a Faded Gibson Les Paul Studio so we're not short on Les Paul type guitars here! :D

Burny's are great, I'd have no problem owning one. The Gibson Les Paul Standard is just one of those guitars I aspire to own.

I've got my Matt Heafy Signature Epiphone and Kerry has four Tokai Love Rocks and a Faded Gibson Les Paul Studio so we're not short on Les Paul type guitars here! :D

Burny's are great, I'd have no problem owning one. The Gibson Les Paul Standard is just one of those guitars I aspire to own.
Nice collection.

That's fair enough.

Good luck on your quest oh mighty Lester hunter.