What put a smile on your face today?

ed lespaul

Ordered a LynchBack 8 ohm speaker for one of my cabinets. Not sure which one, but I wanted to check them out. They're now discontinued and people that have them think they have gold. We'll see, when it shows up. I'll do a comparison to the Vintage 30. At the very least, it should be fun.

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
Those titles using the Gibson name for advertisement purposes are really pissing me off all the time. It annoys me so much to get 16 pages of bullshit search results on second hand sites when I’m just looking for a genuine Gibson...
Oh yes. And what about eBay sellers using 'not' to catch more searches. You want a brand name and you get something like "Electric Guitar - not Gibson, not Fender".

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Those titles using the Gibson name for advertisement purposes are really pissing me off all the time. It annoys me so much to get 16 pages of bullshit search results on second hand sites when I’m just looking for a genuine Gibson...
Oh yes. And what about eBay sellers using 'not' to catch more searches. You want a brand name and you get something like "Electric Guitar - not Gibson, not Fender".
If I'm looking for Gibson on eBay these days I write: Gibson -epiphone in the search. Fender I go with: fender -squier -squire. I got really tired of the amount of stuff turning up in the searches I didn't want and this helps although you still get people lisiting the eastern versions as if they were the American brands.