What put a smile on your face today?

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I sold my Peavey Butcher head! Woohoo! That means more funds for the thing I ordered, and more funds on my savings account. My guitar guy will be back from holiday Thursday. I hope to get good news from him. The thing we ordered had limited stock, so we needed to wait and see if we were on time or if it's backordered.

mirage2101

That looks amazing...and cold!
Well it's not called iceland because of...
Actually it's all pretty green. The weather changes every 10 minutes and I spend a lot of the time of that gletsjer just carrying my coat. My wife had the best situation, because she had a sweater our guide hid her heavy coat and we never needed it. You'd expect a gletsjer hike to be slippery but those cramp-ons make walking a breeze.

The third picture was a lake if melting water at the bottom of a gletsjer, I had a coat on but it wasn't too cold.

The only time I could've been cold was during out whale tour. But we got these great coveralls. That I needed one atop of a shirt, sweater and coat says enough I think :)

@Tankman I can really recommend going there. We were away for just a week but it feels like it was a month. I'm not much of a traveler but this holiday was really great. (Except that it raped our bank account)

johnniegoat

Stop, don’t, come back.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
you can find it in the bespoke boutique ;)

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/paints-body-repair/car-spray-paints/halfords-ford-purple-velvet-car-spray-paint-300ml

it has a layer of rustoleum spray sparkle over that

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rust-Oleum...y+Paint+Clear&qid=1568146357&s=gateway&sr=8-1

then a halford's clear coat

was inspired by this capri

View attachment 37342

and... my strat went (sort of) yellow...

View attachment 37343
Well you know I'm going to like a yellow guitar!

johnniegoat

Stop, don’t, come back.
@ten-foot-tryptych

you know coco pops when you see them ;)

@Wade Garrett

it has a slightly different wiring system as well - i swapped the neck and middle pickups while keeping the wiring and switch the same, so...

1/ Bridge HB
2/ Bridge HB + Neck SC
3/ Neck SC
4/ Neck SC + Middle HB
5/ Middle HB

means i can get the strat neck tone and a tele-esque neck and bridge mix

might fit a dpdt switch - then i can add the middle HB to either positions 1/ or 2/