What put a smile on your face today?

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
Before Christmas I had a weird fracture in my knee. It's called and insufficiency fracture and is caused by some breakdown in the strength of the bone resulting in cracking from ordinary use. The Doc said I needed to keep the weight off for six months and it would repair itself. Six months later it has done so and Doc has signed me off.
I've gone from two crutches to one crutch to a stick and I can get rid of that now. I'm feeling :bounce: (but too much yet).

ed lespaul

Won a bid for a Gallien-krueger Backline 115 Blx-ii Bass Cabinet. Didn't need it, but at the price, I couldn't pass it up. I picked it up today, and put it through it's paces with a 5150 head. It sounds absolute amazing at less-than-completely-cranked volumes. Sounded somewhat muddy on the mids when completely cranked.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Before Christmas I had a weird fracture in my knee. It's called and insufficiency fracture and is caused by some breakdown in the strength of the bone resulting in cracking from ordinary use. The Doc said I needed to keep the weight off for six months and it would repair itself. Six months later it has done so and Doc has signed me off.
I've gone from two crutches to one crutch to a stick and I can get rid of that now. I'm feeling :bounce: (but too much yet).
Great news, dude!

mirage2101

I'm reading old marvel comics in order of release on marvel unlimited. I'm skipping a lot of stuff that I'm not into. But I got at a great stretch of fantastic four issues that I must've read first when I was 14. Man it's great.

Wuzza

long time lurker
Sky Arts delivers yet again. Classic Albums: Number of the Beast and Hysteria last night. Tonight: Muse live in Rome. (and Babymetal live later if I can manage it. :))