What put a smile on your face today?

Coat rack at my mother-in-law ... she didn't understood my laughter ...
View attachment 36970
Nostalgia, we had bear dicks like those in school and at home when we was Younglings.

EDIT;
I had a mahoosive smile since about Tuesday and it got even bigger y'day. Case at work and I found out somebody cocked up because the case was flagged as 'regular' in the system, thereby slipping through the actual law. Three judges, a DA and the lawyer didn't see it. Proud little bastard of a clerk now... ;)

Last edited:
FINALLY A GOOD F1 RACE! And finally Verstappen was not screwed over by the stewards.
Agreed - but this shows inconsistency in interpreting whatever cock'n'bull rules they have.

Verstappen should not be penalised. Hamilton should not have been penalised for yesterday's qualifying incident (different scenario but no loss suffered by Raikonnen) and Vettel should not have been penalised for the incident in Canada (again - nothing lost by Hamilton).

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Agreed - but this shows inconsistency in interpreting whatever cock'n'bull rules they have.

Verstappen should not be penalised. Hamilton should not have been penalised for yesterday's qualifying incident (different scenario but no loss suffered by Raikonnen) and Vettel should not have been penalised for the incident in Canada (again - nothing lost by Hamilton).
Agree with most. I think Hamilton's penalty yesterday was a good decision. I do think Max should not have gotten the penalty in Monaco. It's the team's mistake. Don't ruin the driver's race.

They are ery inconsistent indeed!