What put a smile on your face today?

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
So, my gear bud David purchased a used Zach Myers PRS in Trampas Green off Guitar Center online last week. He called the store before buying it and they told him it was played by Zach Myers live before being returned. He figured it was just a sales tactic as there was no proof, no COA, nor a signature.

Guitar arrives yesterday. When he is going through the gig bag he finds a very nice padded leather strap with embossed Shinedown and Zach Myers logos along with a black and silver flag patch. He searched but couldn’t find that strap for sale anywhere. Out of curiosity I posted pics on a FB PRS owners group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
So, my gear bud David purchased a used Zach Myers PRS in Trampas Green off Guitar Center online last week. He called the store before buying it and they told him it was played by Zach Myers live before being returned. He figured it was just a sales tactic as there was no proof, no COA, nor a signature.

Guitar arrives yesterday. When he is going through the gig bag he finds a very nice padded leather strap with embossed Shinedown and Zach Myers logos along with a black and silver flag patch. He searched but couldn’t find that strap for sale anywhere. Out of curiosity I posted pics on a FB PRS owners group.

Oh, that’s AWESOME!:eek:
Also, be sure to tell David there’s no pressure to play that guitar like Zach Myers does now.
Nope.
None WHATSOEVER...
:cold:
:D

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Oh, that’s AWESOME!:eek:
Also, be sure to tell David there’s no pressure to play that guitar like Zach Myers does now.
Nope.
None WHATSOEVER...
:D
The crazy part is he doesn’t care that it was played by ZM, or even that it is a ZM signature axe.

He liked the color and design. He had gear money tied up in GC credit after a Bernie Marsden he bought online showed up with a crack in the neck.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
It's my last day at work for a week, Kerry and I are traveling to Cardiff on Monday to spend a few days taking in the sights. I've been there countless times over the years but it's always been to gig or work. It's going to be nice to br able to have a good look around and chill, we're taking the train down too so no stress of driving in a big city or having to drive a nine hour round trip in the car. I might even download the Uber app to use while we're there. All guitar shop locations have been noted and will be thoroughly inspected!

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
We've had a lot of people through the doors in the cinema today, the rain really helped us out. There's a live Take That show tonight and it's sold out, everyone's sitting down for it right now, there's a real buzz out there!

beans & rice

I haven’t done a group pic of my electrics for AGES.
Last night I put that right.
Forumites? My boys.
My boys?
Shucks.
You’re so damn cool...
View attachment 36865
:)
Rightclicksave
You should get them matching leather vests and call them The Warriors, because that gang is gonna kick ass from one end of the city to the other.

Stunner. I want the hell out of it. :D

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
We've more or less worked out what were going to do in Cardiff and finished packing. I'm looking forward to it although we're going to have to get up pretty early tomorrow to catch the train, it's worth it though since it's straight through, no changes.

It's been five years since I've been to Cardiff, where the hell does time go?

ed lespaul

I was seriously considering getting the BodyRez, after seeing Pete's demo.

I looked today on the Kemper forum, and someone was asking about it. There are already 5 profiles of the pedal in different settings 25/50/75/100 and an unknown amount on the fifth. I checked them out, and they were great. I don't need the pedal.