What put a smile on your face today?

There's a really good interview with Fripp on Reverb. It's from 1991, unpublished before now.
Some good knowledge there, but I swear that man is as dry as a fucking cracker.
It was cool that the link showed up in my email today, because I was listening to the 80s KC albums at work today. :D

I am a collector of things. Not a hoarder, I have my urges well under control and am very picky when it comes to what I add to my collections. People know not to buy me things when it comes to my interests, because I follow very confusing rules that I make the fuck up as I go. :D:p:bounce:

Except when it comes to guitar picks. Thank goodness they're small and cheap, because I am a certified pick junkie. I have more than enough picks to wear down before I die, but I add stuff a lot. Only rule I have is nothing thinner than .60mm.
For example, I saw that I could get 72 Fender heavy jazz picks for $5 delivered. So, I got 'em. :confused: I've got a wood box where I keep all of the overflow from the handful I usually keep in a small tin for quick access. Depending on what I'm playing, both the guitar and the style, I find different picks to be useful.
I'm gonna need a bigger box soon. :frog:

Picked up another project guitar. It's a strat copy, and it was in really poor shape. Can't complain for $28. It had a ton of little scratches on it, and I was going to leave it, but decided to break out my polisher and buffed the scratches out. Took about a half hour to clean it up, but it looks damn good now, with a few small dents/deeper scratches so that you know it's been played.

After working on the guitar, off and on, for the last 2 days, it's now a really nice guitar, ready for CL.

I am a collector of things. Not a hoarder, I have my urges well under control and am very picky when it comes to what I add to my collections. People know not to buy me things when it comes to my interests, because I follow very confusing rules that I make the fuck up as I go. :D:p:bounce:

Except when it comes to guitar picks. Thank goodness they're small and cheap, because I am a certified pick junkie. I have more than enough picks to wear down before I die, but I add stuff a lot. Only rule I have is nothing thinner than .60mm.
For example, I saw that I could get 72 Fender heavy jazz picks for $5 delivered. So, I got 'em. :confused: I've got a wood box where I keep all of the overflow from the handful I usually keep in a small tin for quick access. Depending on what I'm playing, both the guitar and the style, I find different picks to be useful.
I'm gonna need a bigger box soon. :frog:
My man! I got Bugs Bunny looking out for my picks:

I do need to take some stock soon as the glass is now only half full!

This also reminded me of the Dead Pick thread, of which I also have established a collection! :p www.robchapman.tv/forum/index.php?threads/Dead-pick-thread%2E.38782/&share_type=t