What put a smile on your face today?

EMM

I am the cat who walks by himself
Found a really creepy but amusing scam email in my junk folder today...

Hi!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account: At the time of hacking your account had this password: (no password was mentioned here, adding to the sketchiness!:p)

You can say: this is my, but old password!
Or: I can change my password at any time!

Of course! You will be right,
but the fact is that when you change the password, my malicious code every time saved a new one!

I've been watching you for a few months now.
But the fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence from e-mail and messangers.

Why your antivirus did not detect my malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $773 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1BDePsBcraa7qgPZNcU2PK5QgbpBarRGZc

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 48 hours to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
And please do not try to answer me (the sender's address is automatically generated).
I do not make any mistakes!

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.
Bye!
:eek:

Found a really creepy but amusing scam email in my junk folder today...:eek:
Yes. I got loads of those. Mine also contained an old password taken from a well known database hack (I think it might have been LinkedIn).

Dozens of arseholes get the same idea that if the fire off a threat to a few million hacked email/password combinations they will catch a few gullible people and make some money. I don't know what the gullible to savvy-with-Bitcoin ratio is but my guess is this particular scam renders very slim pickings. I guess yours was part of a mass emailing were the password was missing from their data.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Due to Joe/Joker now having gone through a FULL parts replacement ie no original parts left
His new name is Trigger (check out Trigger’s Broom on YT if you’re at all confused)
This new body is temporary until I sort out something more permanent later in the year
But for now CAR sure is pretty and, crucially, the full thickness of the body means that the choking issues I was dealing with from pairing a 42mm MIM body and a US Strat Plus neck are now a thing of the past...
FFA15019-920E-46A2-86B5-DD241AF935B6.jpeg
A4E41F20-D1EF-4188-BF28-692C8E2360B7.jpeg
And, in case you’re curious, here’s a reminder of his former incarnations...
A29F7539-C4AD-416D-BD6E-A2DB87987DF7.jpeg
Gotta LOVE the modding capacity of a Strat!
:)

Due to Joe/Joker now having gone through a FULL parts replacement ie no original parts left
His new name is Trigger (check out Trigger’s Broom on YT if you’re at all confused)
This new body is temporary until I sort out something more permanent later in the year
But for now CAR sure is pretty and, crucially, the full thickness of the body means that the choking issues I was dealing with from pairing a 42mm MIM body and a US Strat Plus neck are now a thing of the past...
View attachment 36711
View attachment 36710
And, in case you’re curious, here’s a reminder of his former incarnations...
View attachment 36712
Gotta LOVE the modding capacity of a Strat!
:)
No original parts left, that’s no modding or even using donor parts! :p Still bad ass though hehe

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
I've seen single coils hidden under humbucker covers to cut cost. Perhaps that's what's going on here.
That could be, but I couldn’t tell just from looking at them. It was the kind of sound I’d expect from singles.

I have a $9 China bridge coming just for the saddles. I have to roll the tone back to about 3 currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk