What put a smile on your face today?

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
What's everyone doing on their bank holiday weekend then? We're going to have a few drinks tonight and enjoy the new TV and Xbox combo by were going to go out for a bit first to enjoy some sun.

We just got back from the shop and it's a bit mad out there, we live in a place that gets loads of tourists. You'd think we'd be used to it but it always catches us off guard!

Right then, we're off to...er, well I have no idea but we're on our way!

Later.

mirage2101

What's everyone doing on their bank holiday weekend then? We're going to have a few drinks tonight and enjoy the new TV and Xbox combo by were going to go out for a bit first to enjoy some sun.

We just got back from the shop and it's a bit mad out there, we live in a place that gets loads of tourists. You'd think we'd be used to it but it always catches us off guard!

Right then, we're off to...er, well I have no idea but we're on our way!

Later.
I just got cooked during my run. I thought it was a good idea to get used to the temperature of summer. But it's way too hot already.. So now a beer and fire up the BBQ!!

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
My wife's part of the family for traditional Danish easter-lunch yesterday.
My part of the family for traditional Danish easter-lunch today.
Tomorrow we'll go to some "known from Danish television kids show" with my grand daughter. After that we will probably fire up the BBQ as well.

Weekend’s consisted of two things mainly, waking up without an alarm and slowly starting the day reading in the sun and occassional housekeeping then motorbike in the afternoon. Tomorrow I’m skipping the bike for some relaxing and activity at the waterfront. Oh and beers, praise the lawd! At this rate Tuesday is gonna be a bitch though...! :p