What put a smile on your face today?

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I just watched some phone footage of The Mandalorian, the upcoming Star Wars TV show. It didn't look too bad. It had a few cheesy applause lines/images in there, but that's okay. Once it establishes itself they'll ditch that kind of thing.
Lando is in it, looks like he plays the bounty contact for the main character, and sets him up for each job.
Where? How? Who's playing Lando? I hated the guy in Solo, which is odd, because I love him in other shows.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I like football. Both the American and the Soccer type. I am not a fan of Ajax. On the contrary. I am a fan of the rival from the same provence AZ, which is a smaller team. They became champions twice in their history, won the cup 4 times, usually end between 3rd and 7th place.

But DAMN am I enjoying watching Ajax this season especially in the Champion's League. I usually find CL boring and predictable, but Ajax is making it fun again. In the national league they are tied for first in points, but are leading on Goal Difference. I hope they can keep it up these last 4 games. This team deserves to win the title.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Okay, brace yourselves - it’s about to get gushy:D
Today...is M and my’s 10th Wedding Anniversay.
I mean, holy SHIT, I’ve been married for TEN years!
We’ve all been through difficult things in life and my particular ones meant that if you said to me 20 years ago that not only would I marry someone BUT ALSO that I’d marry someone as breathtakingly awesome as Mitch?
I would never have believed you.
Notachance.
But here we are 10 years married and celebrating it as we both wanted in the Latin Quarter of Paris where Mitch used to live and study at when he was a student.
10 years ago, when I became Mrs S I didn’t think it was possible to love this man any more than I did at that time.
10 years later and I’ve not only learned that love just keeps on growing but also that the happiness he’s brought to my life knows no bounds.
5219B59B-F31B-4E1A-8AE7-3553B6943A65.png
Also, he’s GODDAMN hot.
And has a truly killer selection of military helmets.
And swords too.
Uh huh.
;)
You know it...
#TeamSyrett
:):heart::)