What put a smile on your face today?

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup

There’s way too much negativity around the new movies. It’s just a really snobistic fanbase if you ask me. Enjoy it or keep to your warm and fuzzy childhood where everything was black and white! :p
:D My childhood was in Technicolor thank you

And to a certain degree I'll agree with you about the fanbase.

But the story in the last episode was a cup of thin tea as we say here in Denmark - by any standard.

But let's see.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.

There’s way too much negativity around the new movies. It’s just a really snobistic fanbase if you ask me. Enjoy it or keep to your warm and fuzzy childhood where everything was black and white! :p
I hear you, there some really hardcore fans out there. I've enjoyed all the Star Wars Movies, dare I say that even Jar Jar Binks didn't annoy me!

I'm really looking forward to the new one, I'm going to see it about 60 times so I better be looking forward! :D

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Been away from here for a few days so first up, a big :hug: is headed your way @Sustainerplayer
Sounds like a weight has been taken from your shoulders and wishing you a job that brings you happiness, fulfilment as well as solid levels of cashola too.
M&I are headed to France tomorrow.
Can’t wait.
So I LOLd when this turned up in my FB feed this morning...
1C5A000A-C8A5-46D8-99FD-E42D5752C9EE.jpeg
:)

I sooooooo need that Smart car!!! :D

I have a picture somewhere from when I was a kid and we went to Universal Studios. They had an A-Team van that was lifted on 2 wheels so you could look like you were super strong. :D

I've been gassing for a VW Caddy. This'll do for now!

View attachment 36519
You've got my number today. :D I've been wanting one of those for a while, and I have that same Hot Wheels, as well as a silver one and an orange one.

I just watched some phone footage of The Mandalorian, the upcoming Star Wars TV show. It didn't look too bad. It had a few cheesy applause lines/images in there, but that's okay. Once it establishes itself they'll ditch that kind of thing.
Lando is in it, looks like he plays the bounty contact for the main character, and sets him up for each job.