What put a smile on your face today?

Looking forward to the weekend big time!! The reason? Time off from work or sleeping long? Negative, I love going to my job and don’t really plan to sleep long.

‘Tis the opening round of the Formula 1 season, I’ve been listening to Brian Tyler’s F1 theme song all week, getting pumped for an early friday, saturday and sunday! Ryan-esque types of excited!!

Last edited:
That opens up so many new opportunities. Congratz!

On my side, I decided I'm going to document my Lego adventures here: https://www.instagram.com/thebricktank/. #shamelessplug.

I'm also thinking of doing YouTube. If I'm building, I might as well film it. Any other AFOL's here?
I've turned this into a bit of an experiment. I want see how big i can grow this using only organic reach. I've been at it for 4 days now, and I have 32 followers. At the end of day 1 I had 5, day 2 10, day 3, 20, and now 32. The speed of growth is also increasing. This is fun. My thesis when finishing uni was about social media and marketing. It's nice to be able to revisit my that 6-7 years later and see how the landscape has changed.

I just got back inside after testing the $20 cabinet. It worked perfectly. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. All 4 speakers working. Incredible cleans. I cranked up the quilter to full gain and full master (45 Watts) and wow was it loud. I brought out my decibel meter and it cranked over 125 decibels!!! Way too loud for indoors.

Next test will be over the weekend. I’ll add the Friedman BE-OD to see if it can make this $20 can sound like a Friedman.

Setting up this morning, I had my music cranked like always. New-ish guy comes in to do his setup and heard me playing "Pedestrian Wolves" by Oingo Boingo. He immediately knew the song and so we both discussed what disgustingly huge fanboys we are of Boingo. :D

When it comes to them, people either say, "Didn't they do that dead guy song for that one movie? I can't remember the name." or they're fans and they recognize the song off their final album that even a lot of fans skip over. :p