What put a smile on your face today?

I finally collected the 4 TPBs of the final Elfquest story that was published across 2017 and 2018. It's the main characters, the ones I loved since I was 9 or 10. They wrapped it all up. The last book arrived in today's mail.

I've never been a big fantasy fan - books, movies or comics - but when I stole the first book (actually the second book, but my first exposure) from my church library, I was hooked. I read that ragged thing a few times before asking at a bookstore if they could order the 1st, 3rd and 4th for me. Took me a year or so to save and have them order each one for me.
I've also picked up the other books involving the original characters, never bothered with the other stories by other people. Now I can finally close the circle.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Blasphemer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, I just have multiple hobbies, all expensive and too little time. You have to divide it. They are prioritized, though:

1. Guitar stuff
2. Lego stuff
3. Gaming stuff

Guitar stuff has to be on par, otherwise my band suffers from my subpar gear. Then comes Lego, because it's my most relaxing hobby. Guitars and bands cause stress, as does GAS. Gaming is fun, but can be frustrating if you get stuck. Lego is just relaxing. And at the very last place comes gaming. Mostly Nintendo Switch nowadays, but I don't free up enough time for gaming to justify buying piles and piles of games. So I buy only the ones I know I will play through to the end.