What put a smile on your face today?

ed lespaul

I didn’t notice if any of those reviews were for macs.

I guess the best course of action is checking all reviews to see if anything is similar to your setup.

Also, since the units have no real moving parts, you could get a great deal on a used one.

Wow, there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
Still kicking ass. They're from the Phoenix area, so, they're kind of locals. :D Always had a soft spot for those guys. They'd go home after each tour and get back to day jobs laying tile and shit. Not sure that's changed much, but they've never given up.

I'd always wanted bands like Flotsam, Testament, Helstar and the like to reach a wider audience, like The Big 4. And, really, of those bands, I only care for Anthrax still.

Wuzza

long time lurker
I'd always wanted bands like Flotsam, Testament, Helstar and the like to reach a wider audience, like The Big 4. And, really, of those bands, I only care for Anthrax still.
Saw Anthrax a few years ago supporting Motorhead at Leicester Uni, really small venue. They were one of my "must see" bands before they got shit.

They were definitely not shit. :D

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
I would love to hear if it’s worth an upgrade from 3. I think 3 is pretty good once you learn how to tweak sounds.

I would also love to hear something positive about the new Kemper-esque functionality.
My mate Steve does a live show on Youtube some Saturdays, and he used TH-U last night. He goes into some of the new Rig System patches round about the 40 minute mark,