What put a smile on your face today?

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Feeling a bit down?
Fed up with life?
Thinking that the world’s full of complete ars*rabbits?
Go and watch Olivia Coleman accepting an award for a film role...
That’ll sort you out... #Legend
:)

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
After I cleaned the amps today I remembered I had bought some stuff years ago that someone told me was amazing to make you amps look good. I gave it a go and I have to admit that it's great stuff. I don't have before and after shots of the amps but I used it on a part of a leather type guitar case so you can see the difference. It really brings out a shine.

IMG_20190212_182315241.jpg

IMG_20190212_182339056.jpg

Wuzza

long time lurker
After I cleaned the amps today I remembered I had bought some stuff years ago that someone told me was amazing to make you amps look good. I gave it a go and I have to admit that it's great stuff. I don't have before and after shots of the amps but I used it on a part of a leather type guitar case so you can see the difference. It really brings out a shine.

View attachment 36152

View attachment 36153
Deep Conditioner? Obviously enhances the bass. :D

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Idiotic nonsense obvs.
The comments are ace though!
And it DID get me thinking...
*rubs chin and ponders*
Man Acquisition tip 823.61/c: Use heavy duty smooth side Velcro as carpet and demand any approaching men take off their shoes at the door and put on the “special” shoes you had made out of the spikey side of the Velcro.
#NotLeaving
Following up with “it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose” adds a welcoming feel...
:)