What put a smile on your face today?

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Been thinking of doing away with my amps, no room for them. Hearing the Ibanez SD9M in the effects loop of my amp has given me the idea it can go straight into a Mooer Radar with a Gate, a Reverb Pedal and have an affordable and tasty metal rig. Which also takes up very little space.

The wife and kids will also approve of how quiet it'll be in comparison.

ed lespaul

Been thinking of doing away with my amps, no room for them. Hearing the Ibanez SD9M in the effects loop of my amp has given me the idea it can go straight into a Mooer Radar with a Gate, a Reverb Pedal and have an affordable and tasty metal rig. Which also takes up very little space.

The wife and kids will also approve of how quiet it'll be in comparison.
(cough) Kemper

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
So, I’ve been sanding down my black/gold Strat’s neck
With the bold aim of refining it as a vintage tin relic - I’ll do a thread and post pics tomorrow if anyone’s interested?
But currently, I’m...floored.
Cuz
HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!
:eek::eek::eek:

I’ve FINALLY find a legit use for that toast-your-crumpet-marginally-embarrassing-hipster-doo-dah thing they give you in the box when you buy a new toaster that’s been shoved in the back of a drawer for AGES.
*rubs chin wistfully*
I can anticipate the tears of housewifely pride* my Mum will cry when I tell her about this...
84363C3E-FFBB-41BB-B90A-4C7C6197598D.jpeg
:)

*nope
:D

ed lespaul

So, I’ve been sanding down my black/gold Strat’s neck
With the bold aim of refining it as a vintage tin relic - I’ll do a thread and post pics tomorrow if anyone’s interested?
But currently, I’m...floored.
Cuz
HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!
:eek::eek::eek:

I’ve FINALLY find a legit use for that toast-your-crumpet-marginally-embarrassing-hipster-doo-dah thing they give you in the box when you buy a new toaster that’s been shoved in the back of a drawer for AGES.
*rubs chin wistfully*
I can anticipate the tears of housewifely pride* my Mum will cry when I tell her about this...
View attachment 35825
:)

*nope
:D
Of course!!!! Post a thread!!!!