What put a smile on your face today?

ed lespaul

I've stated that I play Battlefield games, and have been for a long while. Over the years, I have been suspected of cheating, by people who haven't played as long as I have. When I get checked out, they find I am pretty much the cleanest player in the game.

Anyway, I have been playing on a few servers with some guys that are pretty good, and others are not as good. I liked talking to some of them in teamspeak. While playing, I've been sandbagging it, and still coming out with some ridiculous scores, like last night 54-14 (k/d). This afternoon, I tried to log in and find that I have been banned.....not only from their servers, but their teamspeak server. The message said "Banned for reason: Your skill exceeds server.

On one hand it sucks, because I liked talking to some of them. But on the other hand, it's really funny.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Dusk - my Revstar RS820CR- has been a revelation for me
Finally, I’ve found a guitar that sounds like a Les Paul but also, crucially, has that LP *swagger* about it when you’re playing it too
And it’s funny how the type of guitar you’re playing can influence the style of songs you write!
I usually write using a Strat and, for me, that guitar is perfect for rock songs with a funk vibe
Things are different when I pick up the Revstar though
This is a intro/riff/verse/chorus of a Zep(?) style song I’m working in at the mo...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntl3hwdh5efhkl5/RocknRoll’s Not Dead GBand demo.m4a?dl=0
In short: Revstars = stupidly good guitars for the price point
:)

Last edited:

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
So I was trying to save a meme that popped up in my newsfeed from a group, but as I tried to save it it came up no longer available, but it went a little something like this...

Not playing your guitar to save its resale value is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her pristine for the next guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what’s an awful, awful idea at 2:30 am just before going to bed? ”Hey, I’ll just dust off the old Orange and try some clean tones with the Strat”

You know what’s also an awesome idea? A Strat, a looper, a nice amp and to just play for an hour or so undisturbed in the middle of the night. I’m fine with taking that hit when I go up in the morning. :D

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Last edited: