What put a smile on your face today?

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
It’s my birthday today so waking up (after a deliciously long lie in!) with M, opening cards and presents (pics later) and then heading out to our fave place for brunch has already made it a brilliant day!
Later on we’re off to the cinema with my best friend and her partner to see The Favourite with dinner at hers to follow afterwards.
Mitch is amazing and always finds ways to make my birthday feel special and, importantly, separate from Xmas
Which is awesome as my family aren’t that big on birthdays and tbf the timing of mine has meant it often gets breezed over with Xmas lag definitely a factor in that.
*reads above itinerary*
Waking up with M being the BEST part of any birthday.
And that I get to do that every day is a luxury I hope I never take for granted...
:)
Happy birthday!
Of course, I know the guy who made them :) Christopher, from Crimson Guitars. I've seen a couple of high-end guitars that he's made in the flesh, and they really are gorgeous.
I was wondering if you'd recognise them! That's cool man, if the rest of the guitar is up to the standard of the inlays I bet it's sublime.

It’s my birthday today so waking up (after a deliciously long lie in!) with M, opening cards and presents (pics later) and then heading out to our fave place for brunch has already made it a brilliant day!
Later on we’re off to the cinema with my best friend and her partner to see The Favourite with dinner at hers to follow afterwards.
Mitch is amazing and always finds ways to make my birthday feel special and, importantly, separate from Xmas
Which is awesome as my family aren’t that big on birthdays and tbf the timing of mine has meant it often gets breezed over with Xmas lag definitely a factor in that.
*reads above itinerary*
And that I get to do that every day is a luxury I hope I never take for granted...
Happy birthday Suzy!

Hope you had/have a kickass day! :D

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
*reads above itinerary*
Happy birthday Suze!