What put a smile on your face today?

AngusWolfe

Likes red things.
Is anybody else enjoying Clockwork Wolf & Co or is it just me???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TBH I've heard "In the Sunshine" so much all these years watching Rob's videos that I didn't even bother listening to the rest. Plus, with Toska releasing my album of the year, It's thoroughly gone under the radar for me. Is it worth a listen then?

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
TBH I've heard "In the Sunshine" so much all these years watching Rob's videos that I didn't even bother listening to the rest. Plus, with Toska releasing my album of the year, It's thoroughly gone under the radar for me. Is it worth a listen then?
I like ‘Old for New’ better than “in the sunshine”

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
I'd say it's worth a listen. In The Sunshine included.
Even if it's a lazy listen, through a phone speaker, while you're fixing breakfast or something.
Though I'll gladly admit it wasn't my favorite album or anything, I still enjoyed it, and found myself wanting to go back and listen to it when I'm driving, so I get the benefits of loud car audio and all, which honestly does make a nice difference (as do quality headphones).

I like ‘Old for New’ better than “in the sunshine”

Old For New was my favorite, as well, but just generally hearing all those riffs in proper song context was fantastic.

Chu

I saw the videoclip....Chappers should stick to making music. Acting is not his gig. The video kinda ruins the song for me. But it's an ok song. Not really my cup of tea.
I've seen a few videos by some lesser known bands of late and found the acting a bit lacking, and watched some behind the scenes videos where they acknowledge how hard it is and that the harder they tried, the worse it became. Still, I guess we're in a world where a video is essential to get views.