What put a smile on your face today?

SemiCullen

Still haven't got the hang of Thursdays
so good. once we looked at the total amount we were paying out in cc payments and bank loans we realized something.

1. We're Rich.

2. We don't have any money.

3. We're giving banks all our money.

4. If we were not paying out those payments each month and instead shoving those payments into our OWN bank account somewhere..... we could literally buy anything we want (outside of a trip to hawaii) in just a few months. New refrigerator? BAM pay cash for it. New clothes dryer because ours is 30 yrs old... BAM. pay cash.

New PRS for Ryan? BAMMMM..... wait..... ok new USED PRS for ryan.... BAAAAAMMMM. well, maybe. lol

Invest for upcoming retirement that is encroaching every day.... BAM!
So jealous. Jealous enough to stop putting shit on credit all the time? I don't know.

Seriously though, this is awesome, brother.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
so good. once we looked at the total amount we were paying out in cc payments and bank loans we realized something.

1. We're Rich.

4. If we were not paying out those payments each month and instead shoving those payments into our OWN bank account somewhere..... we could literally buy anything we want (outside of a trip to hawaii) in just a few months. New refrigerator? BAM pay cash for it. New clothes dryer because ours is 30 yrs old... BAM. pay cash.

New PRS for Ryan? BAMMMM..... wait..... ok new USED PRS for ryan.... BAAAAAMMMM. well, maybe. lol

Great job man! It is liberating! Can’t wait for the boss to have her student loans paid off! 7 more years is all... lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck

1. We're Rich.

Seeing you post here again made me smile today! Good to see you again! I still wear the purple crochet beanie Angela made for me for the Indiegogo thing very often. Still alive!

As for your financial situation, check out the book Rich dad, Poor dad. I see you are well on your way already, but this might help with some useful insights.

ed lespaul

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Nice!! I had that pedal many many moons ago. I was in the "I hate it" camp. It just wasn't me. But, music has changed a lot since then.

On another note, I think you really need this Joker Strap https://www.guitarcenter.com/Perris/2-1-2-Leather-Airbrushed-Guitar-Strap.gc

Cool strap!
I kinda like the purple oneI I have for Joker just now though but thanks for the share @ed lespaul
The MT-2 isn’t actually for me - I have a friend at work who’s going through some shit just now
And she’s just started taking the guitar up again
She’s a metal head and as she currently owns a Peavey Bandit I know that while clean and crunch are available
A RAGING METULZ tone isn’t.
I picked this up super cheap secondhand via a local FB gear group.
Fingers crossed this’ll put a smile on her face when she pops by for a jam on Sunday...\m/
:)