What put a smile on your face today?

Baggy

I made $40 last night, and this may turn into a fairly regular side gig at $20 per hour. Another session is already lined up, as I made the money last night helping with the recording set up for what was to be the fruit of my labor; hence, we will record next week what we would have recorded last night.
Gratz man

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
I made $40 last night, and this may turn into a fairly regular side gig at $20 per hour. Another session is already lined up, as I made the money last night helping with the recording set up for what was to be the fruit of my labor; hence, we will record next week what we would have recorded last night.
Seriously awesome to hear!
Hopefully it keeps up.
Super happy for you and proud of you, man.

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
@DrHankWanfordSnr

i've had my McCarty with the GK pickup for a while now

mate loaned me these last night, they are both hilarious and incredible - very eye opening

we also figured out some stuff around Cakewalk/ interfaces, so i can move to the next level with recording. need new headphones though, as my current ones have a little glitch
I keep eyeing the GR-55 and the Boss Sy-300 as 'things I'd like to try. Getting a full on guitar synth or getting midi from the guitar into my pc to trigger the many hundreds of Kontakt instruments appears to be one of my long term hobbies.

They're on my 'list'.... ..One day they'll come up used at Richtone....

ed lespaul

I keep eyeing the GR-55 and the Boss Sy-300 as 'things I'd like to try. Getting a full on guitar synth or getting midi from the guitar into my pc to trigger the many hundreds of Kontakt instruments appears to be one of my long term hobbies.

They're on my 'list'.... ..One day they'll come up used at Richtone....
The GR-33 is a great unit!!! Enjoy!!!

I have the GR-55 and it's simply amazing. Just when you think you have learned everything it does, you find something additional that blows you away.