What put a smile on your face today?

JimothyBeed

The Fired Up Bassist.
Well it took some back and fourth to confirm where the interview will actually take place but I have an Interview for a new Job on Monday. Luckily I only have to drive an hour to somewhere I can navigate easily rather than 3 to somewhere i've never been.

If it goes well then i'll be in a place with alot more for me to do in all aspects of my personal life that I want to get things done in, as-well as affording somewhere decent size bigger for not much more rent. Least till I know I want to stick around and other issues are resolved for good finally. :)

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
Well it took some back and fourth to confirm where the interview will actually take place but I have an Interview for a new Job on Monday. Luckily I only have to drive an hour to somewhere I can navigate easily rather than 3 to somewhere i've never been.

If it goes well then i'll be in a place with alot more for me to do in all aspects of my personal life that I want to get things done in, as-well as affording somewhere decent size bigger for not much more rent. Least till I know I want to stick around and other issues are resolved for good finally. :)
:hug:

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
I must be guitarded because it’s just flying over my head without proper explanation. I will return to my man cave of ignorance. No midi allowed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ed lespaul

So why didn’t they just turn it off so as to not worry about him noticing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They did. But Lee panicked, thinking they didn’t. If he heard it, he would have known one was on, and none of the amps had one. It’s very transparent, but when Chappers started lowering the volume of the guitar very low, Lee knew he was testing for it.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Using the practice from doing my Sorrycaster, I took my bass as guinea pig #2, and did a fret level, end dress, and polish.
It turned out "okay", but if I was doing it for someone else, friend or customer, I would NOT have been saying it was okay.
I need more practice, and I have yet to test the exact level of... levelness, but we'll see.
Also, the bass naturally has an unlevel fretboard at the first 2 frets, because when the rest of the neck is level, it dives a bit, and that's with a slotted straightedge, AND setting a straightedge flat on the frets, so it's just how it is, I suppose. Slightly annoying to deal with, but I think I got there, maybe, probably.

Still happy that I did it, and that it isn't immediately, noticeably horrible.
Progress.