Want to play?

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Let's play a game. Use the suggested words above your keyboard (assuming you're on a phone/tablet) to from a couple of sentences. Let's see how weird this gets!

The only thing I have decided to take in order to get the chance of getting to know how much I love my new email is strictly forbidden and may contain confidential information. The people who are sharing connections and actually read the email address to send the money for the forum is the whole street.

What? :D

My phone keyboard actually doesn’t suggest words, only when it suspects that I’ve mistyped them. After reading your gibberish story I’m convinced I need a new phone! :p

Neilybob100

We then went to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to you about the you tube driven by the pool for the first one is a good time to go to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and then head to the car and..

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

EMM

I am the cat who walks by himself
I have a lot of fun and then I’ll be a nice person to be able to do it with me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me and then I’ll be fine with that the moment you get to see me

I think the record is a bit scratched!

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
The new guitar is in my car so I’ll send you a picture and send you the address to my email and I can have them send it over and see what you want to me about tomorrow and I can send it over and see you then let me know what I need and what you need me for tomorrow and thanks again I hope you’re doing good

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
It's not pretty good as I thought we have to go through this house is worse than our trailer was though they are half of the results seem very clear and easy to follow them out of town last Wednesday. Also yeah I'm sorry I forgot to check out his old guitar for him and he had striped the house with a bit of a few minutes and make sure she was inside the grocery store.

Quality words. I got "old guitar" in there, though, so I'm happy.

Phone type: Sony Xperia Z3v
Keyboard: Swype + Dragon (not the default keyboard)

I’m sorry about your trip but I’ll try and see what you can get done with your stuff tomorrow morning and then I’ll go pick up my car and then head to work. I’ll try and grab a beer or maybe a little bit more but I’ll be home by then.

iPhone 8
iOS 11.4.1

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
The new version of this article has been made to clear the path through the fields of faith. I'll let you know if we can do something tomorrow night at some point.

iPhone 6

God, I must usually write some boring stuff.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Let's give it another go.

The people who are interested in the past few days and actually read the book of Mormon. The only thing that you can mix and match for your neck is crazy fast food. I will sell out for the use of this world and actually read this book.

Still weird then!

The people who are interested in the past few days and actually read the book of Mormon. The only thing that you can mix and match for your neck is crazy fast food. I will sell out for the use of this world and actually read this book.

Still weird then!
I’d say it’s very poetic. Open to personal interpretation and all! :p

everfreetree

I... I like trees.

Still weird then!
The book of Mormon AND fast food? That sounds like a heck of a thing to sell out for.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I forgot about this, let's see what nonsense my phone is talking today!

I'm glad you are interested in the dark world of Warcraft. The lightning bolt on the way back from the other side of the game is a good time. I will send you a lot more fun tonight and I have been working on the road because of this message.

Still weird then!

metromusic

Negative, I am a meat popsicle
So far any questions please let me know. I'm actually excited to write a song with the Kemper today. I have been working on a bridge idea for the next record.

Got Kemper in there.....can't complain!

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
HOW IN GOD’S NAME DID I MISS THIS THREAD?!!
That’s^ me btw - not my Weirdo keyboard word selection.
Right!
*rolls up metaphorical sleeves*
Let’s see what shit my iPad Air and iOS 13 can pull...brb...
:)

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
I hope you’re well and wishing you all the best wishes and hugs and warmest wishes for you both and hope you have a good day and evening and enjoy your weekend and see what you’re thinking about tomorrow morning and I’ll catch you later....

Sooo...
Not exactly secret-conspiracy-dark-web-level threatening is it?
Am I wrong to be disappointed?!!
:D