Upgrade to forum

the monkey lord

The Simian Behemoth
Hi guys,

Just wanted to take the time to post a quick message and say that I recently received a message from Adam asking for an upgrade to the RCF and to clear the cache.

Please accept my apologies, I really am not here often enough to notice these things – this is something I definitely want to change and I am taking as many steps as possible to make this a thing I can do... I want to be present.

We will update and resolve as many issues as soon as is humanly possible.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the fantastic people who work to keep this forum a lovely vibrant, functional and fun place to peruse.

Love you guys, new Clockwork Wolf & Company EP should be out around Nov, Dorje album is getting hen her by the minute and for 2020 Chapman is launching something huge \m/

Rob

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Suzy definitely has better taste than most...
Aw, that’s lovely of you to say @I demand satisfaction
But I can’t agree.
The way I see it is that my guitar collection is like a fine assortment of cheesecakes;
All delightful and drool worthy in their own right
But if you - and even ME - were just to eat cheesecake aaaaaaall the time then it’d get dull and the joy you get out of it would fade quite quickly*.
So, while I might not (currently) own any neon superstrats, metal machines, jazz guitars or any of the other wide variety of killer axes out there?
They’re all deeply gorgeous!:cool:
I mean, IMAGINE a world without raspberry fondue, profiteroles, ice cream etc etc ?
Actually, don’t.
:cold:

It’s too terrible to even consider...
:eek:

*may have to thoroughly test to be 100% on this.
:)

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
*heads upstairs to listen to The Concert In Central Park*

Man ... it's been a lifetime since I heard that the last time ... Kodaaachrooooooooooome ... they give us those nice bright colors ... they give us the greens of summers

Fact: SustainerPlayer used to sell cameras and be a photographer back in those days before digital.

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
Rob, due to my situation with my health, I am able to come on the forums at short notice etc. Because of this, I would like to put my name forward to become a member of staff here on the forums, to help with moderator tasks that help with the day to day running.

Before I had to stop working, I was a IT technician with the NHS and once I did my degree, with my local city council here in Oxford. I hold a degree in Computing, which was based heavily around business and corporate levels of IT management and operation. I have both moderated and admined a very large forum some years ago, thus making me very familiar with how to do tasks on them. I could do more complex tasks, but I would prefer to deal with the day to day running of this board and help out the many members who I have grown to see as really good friends.

As you can see, I've been a member on here for a number of years and have a healthy level of activity. I am pretty well known by the people who use the general section "downwards" .

Last edited:

Tankman

Rob, due to my situation with my health, I am able to come on the forums at short notice etc. Because of this, I would like to put my name forward to become a member of staff here on the forums, to help with moderator tasks that help with the day to day running.

Before I had to stop working, I was a IT technician with the NHS and with my local city council here in Oxford. I have both moderated and admined a very large forum some years ago, thus making me very familiar with how to do tasks on them. I could do more complex tasks, but I would prefer to deal with the day to day running of this board and help out the many members who I have grown to see as really good friends.

As you can see, I've been a member on here for a number of years and have a healthy level of activity. I am pretty well known by the people who use the general section "downwards" .
Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can all like this post as a way of showing our approval.