The "What pissed you off today" thread

Steve91

Wannabe Superheroine.
My boss handed in his notice on Friday, and I've been number one favourite to replace him, as many said I could do the job better than him. It would come with many training courses, a company car allowance, and a 9k pay rise.

Found out today I didn't get the promotion because the department I currently work on is full of people who don't do any work, and if I left, there would be no work done.

That pissed me off SO MUCH.

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
My boss handed in his notice on Friday, and I've been number one favourite to replace him, as many said I could do the job better than him. It would come with many training courses, a company car allowance, and a 9k pay rise.

Found out today I didn't get the promotion because the department I currently work on is full of people who don't do any work, and if I left, there would be no work done.

You made yourself too valuable.
Happens sometimes.

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”

Damn, I was hoping you would say that you switched to a higher paying job elsewhere whilst you await their counteroffer.

Steve91

Wannabe Superheroine.
Damn, I was hoping you would say that you switched to a higher paying job elsewhere whilst you await their counteroffer.
I wish. At least I know I'm appreciated.
You made yourself too valuable.
Happens sometimes.
I was challenged by the boss a few months ago to prove to the firm that I wanted to work there, as he felt I had the skills but the wrong attitude and was capable of much more. Would appear I've gone too far.

At least if redundancies happen I'm fairly sure I'm on the safe list.

It is official: I have no future.

The US Department of Housing and Urban Development controls all public housing in America, and it has used that authority to declare that no medicinal cannabis users should be allowed to move in to any public housing—anywhere in the country. That news is right at four years old. The only news since then came the following March, when HUD declared that local housing authorities had discretion with regard to evicting current tenants.

This, those who stand to benefit the most from "medical marijuana" laws continue to be fucked while marketing students play capitalist as "budtenders." Of course, no one cares to allow the hopelessly unemployable, disabled medicinal cannabis users to sell their excess harvest of this cash crop as a way to escape poverty. Oh no, that might actually improve the economy from the bottom up.

FUCK YOU, AMERICA! If they can't keep people in poverty ,they wont get their votes.The poor vote can be bought with the promise of government assistance. Those in need will do what they have to do to survive.

peachy901

Priest in the Church of Fender
Last night I should have bought both my acoustic and Les Paul home from the theater (I normally just bring my LP), but I did't want to lug all that stuff home late at night, so I decided on the acoustic as it's lighter... and I'm lucky I did as the train was slammed.

I checked to see where my ordered pick-ups are, just before I leave the theatre, to make sure that they weren't going to arrive on the day I don't have my LP handy to swap them out. The things are still in Washington (literally the other side of the USA) at 10pm last night. I checked this morning and it says their in Brooklyn and out for delivery... THE ONE TIME THE POST OFFICE WORKS!!! So I have to wait until tonight to swap out my pick-ups :(

JimothyBeed

The Fired Up Bassist.
Though Saxon were playing at Rock City In a week or two, turns out it was tonight with doors open at 6 ¬_¬ Shitt, Oh well likely not the last time they'll be playing there again Soo I just need to get my shit together and keep tabs on these things better.

Alpheus

RNA MUSIC OWNER
Lost a cousin today. She was in her 50s. Kind of saw it coming as she'd been in the hospital for a week now. Booze, drugs, and partying with the wrong crowd will catch up to you one day. It isn't pretty when it does. I feel bad for my cousins (her brothers) my aunt ( her mom,) my dad, and her kids. It's also just plain sad she chose a hard life for herself and now it's over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
Lost a cousin today. She was in her 50s. Kind of saw it coming as she'd been in the hospital for a week now. Booze, drugs, and partying with the wrong crowd will catch up to you one day. It isn't pretty when it does. I feel bad for my cousins (her brothers) my aunt ( her mom,) my dad, and her kids. It's also just plain sad she chose a hard life for herself and now it's over.
Stone sober brohugs, Ryan.

:hug:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bad one mate.

Stratoblaster

A Great Chapmanite Wildebeest
The other guitarist in my left rehearsal to go to the hospital last night. His grandfather may be dead now or is clinging on to life! I've been thinking about it all day. I've been worrying all day, I hope he's ok...

Also I doubt I'm able to go skiing, out of my cast, but I have to wear a splint.