The "What pissed you off today" thread

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
I had a friend request on FB from someone I have followed, and whose work I've admired, for quite some time (I also follow their account on IG). I quickly checked their FB timeline, and they turned out to be a Covid conspiritard, with a few posts that seemed to indicate they think it's all a conspiracy, with references to the "Plandemic".

I honestly don't have time to deal with this shit. If I wanted to interact with children, I'd have had some of my own.

Blocked.

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Self Righteous -

"having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior"

And that in no way applies to the fervent belief that everyone except oneself are sheeple, and are being controlled by some all powerful agency via the Covid 19 "hoax"?

I love the smell of irony in the morning.

johnniegoat

Stop, don’t, come back.
My KoT is still lounching in jamaica. Has been a month now. The guys at analogman said they're having a lot of delays due to covid and have launched an investigation.
you'd hope it would send you a postcard.

or maybe a t shirt that says "my new pedal when to Jamaica and all i got was this lousy t shirt"

Mirage : "my pedal* is stuck in the Caribbean"
Me : "Jamaica?"
Mirage : "no, to be frank its not my choice at all"

*require the pedal to have a female gender

i thanks you !!

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Our markets are all very active again, so everybody was asked to come back to the office full time from this week. I hate it. I miss my home office. I miss listening to music while I work. I hate the noises my colleagues are making. I hated the drive here. This sucks...

package delivery is out for me.
The order for my brisket went wrong... It appears the largest online butcher here is having trouble delivering meat because everybody's got their barbecue running all day every day.
So I ordered at another place that really has quality meat, the downside is that it's just the point. Oh well.. Less meat to ruin in my first attempt.

Lost my copy of Hours rising was a first edition. Fuck sticks.
I had a first edition of visions of the heresy. And it got heaped in a pile of books in a pre move clear..

At the same time I’m trying to sell my old comics collection of over 500 issues (and that’s counting trades as 1). And I’ll be lucky to even get old paper value. I never got them to get rich but if they at least fine a home with someone who likes comics would help a lot