The "What pissed you off today" thread

Neilybob100

My daughter's saw a fox in the play park opposite our house yesterday afternoon. He was just sitting there. Seemed odd in the daytime.

So we went to investigate and found he had been hit by a car and his back legs where broken. He used his front legs to pulle him along.

Called the RSPCA who were not very helpful and couldn't give an ETA for someone to save this animal. They were talking about feeding him for a few days to keep him in the area. A neighbour said she'd reported the fox at 10am that day to the RSPCA.

So we took the bull by the horns and put the story on the local Life Invader chats and rants page. Someone who had experience with foxes offered to help catch it if we could transport it to a local vet.

Managed to do this using a large box and old towels.

Just spoken to the vet today and a nurse has driven him to Twiddlywinks wildlife rescue about 20miles away.

Hoping for an update later this week.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

mirage2101

My daughter's saw a fox in the play park opposite our house yesterday afternoon. He was just sitting there. Seemed odd in the daytime.

So we went to investigate and found he had been hit by a car and his back legs where broken. He used his front legs to pulle him along.

Called the RSPCA who were not very helpful and couldn't give an ETA for someone to save this animal. They were talking about feeding him for a few days to keep him in the area. A neighbour said she'd reported the fox at 10am that day to the RSPCA.

So we took the bull by the horns and put the story on the local Life Invader chats and rants page. Someone who had experience with foxes offered to help catch it if we could transport it to a local vet.

Managed to do this using a large box and old towels.

Just spoken to the vet today and a nurse has driven him to Twiddlywinks wildlife rescue about 20miles away.

Hoping for an update later this week.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
I know animal care is heavily underfunded but letting an animal suffer like this is just wrong. I’m glad you took action to help it.
I can’t stand to think something like this would happen to my cat.

mirage2101

It seems it's become cool to shit on Chappers over christmas. Appearantly one kid with sunglasses from the 70s started a video and some others jumped on the bandwagon.

I don't really want to get into the points made. Some are really really stretched. Others, 1specifically, may hold some ground.
But the way it's done and during the christmas holidays.. tsjees.. I'm gonna go back to recording the forum jam.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
It seems it's become cool to shit on Chappers over christmas. Appearantly one kid with sunglasses from the 70s started a video and some others jumped on the bandwagon.

I don't really want to get into the points made. Some are really really stretched. Others, 1specifically, may hold some ground.
But the way it's done and during the christmas holidays.. tsjees.. I'm gonna go back to recording the forum jam.
I saw that video, he went after Glenn Fricker too. I can't be asked with the type of shit, YouTube drama can fuck right off. I saw Rob's response video today.

mirage2101

I saw that video, he went after Glenn Fricker too. I can't be asked with the type of shit, YouTube drama can fuck right off. I saw Rob's response video today.
that response video got me looking. I didn’t watch the original guy because I don’t want to give him a view. And I didn’t get halfway into guitarologists review of it. I honestly didn’t even finish Rob’s video. He shouldn’t need to defend himself like this.

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.

Tall poppy syndrome.
While I may find RC a bit annoying* at times, he's worked for his success, and deserves it. Upstarts taking pot shots is expected - but when they start with the death threats, they've strayed into actionable territory.
Remember Kate Hopkins** lost her house due to being taken to court for slander over a single tweet. Doing and saying dumb stuff online is the same as publishing that dumb stuff. You wouldn't pay for a full page advert stating both your identity and your intent*** to murder or harm someone. Doing it online is the same thing. For free****.

* I do - there I've said it. Can't take it back.
** awful, awful lady
*** no matter how vague and almost certainly untrue
**** sure, we pay for internet access. You pedant !!!!