The "What pissed you off today" thread

From this point on, I will avoid using FedEx. The last 3 things I've had delivered through them have been left at other houses. While I'm here! :banghead:

Now it's up to a neighbor to bring me my stuff, which, from past experience, will take them about a week to bother.

mirage2101

Sorry to hear that, mate. Is there a next step after IVF?
We still have three frozen embryo's. After that we're allowed two more tries. (A full try consists of two weeks pumping up your wife with hormones making as much egg cells as possible, then see how many become embryo's, put one back in, and freeze the rest. And then put them back each month until one "takes")
But honestly it's a long and energy sucking proces. We'll probably see how it goes with these three embryo's and if it doesn't happen with those we'll just call it quits. We spend the last three years trying to get pregnant and putting everything else on hold. So we'd like our lives back and just be able to do stuff again.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
We still have three frozen embryo's. After that we're allowed two more tries. (A full try consists of two weeks pumping up your wife with hormones making as much egg cells as possible, then see how many become embryo's, put one back in, and freeze the rest. And then put them back each month until one "takes")
But honestly it's a long and energy sucking proces. We'll probably see how it goes with these three embryo's and if it doesn't happen with those we'll just call it quits. We spend the last three years trying to get pregnant and putting everything else on hold. So we'd like our lives back and just be able to do stuff again.
I'm sorry to hear you guys are having such a rough time. I can't speak for myself. I've heard similar stories from close friends and people we met during pregnancy classes. They all called it quits, only to get pregnant naturally almost immediately after. What I'm saying is, the stress of wanting it so bad can have a negative effect. All I can really do is wish you guys the best of luck.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
I've got my fingers crossed for you.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Guy who bought the small ranch at the end of the street put up an electric fence right on the edge of the street so he can graze his horses. Tons of kids in our neighborhood...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Weird acquisition. I mean, I get the used angle, but Etsy just seems so much smaller. Last thing I got there was a custom crocheted Billy Corgan doll. :p
Yeah, it's mostly hipster vintage stuff that they feel is too cool to sell on eBay, or homemade jewelry and clothing.

Was the ReverbLP sister site creation a move by them to help generate more money, and it didn't work well enough? I don't know the story there.

SemiCullen

Still haven't got the hang of Thursdays
Blade Runner isn't my favorite but I believe objectively it is the greatest film ever made, Rutger Hauer RIP just another tear in rain.
RIP Rutger Hauer indeed. We should start a new thread for "objectively the greatest film ever." Blade Runner *is* one of my favorites, but I would counter the GOAT status with Oldboy.

hendrixisgod

Argumentative Bastard
RIP Rutger Hauer indeed. We should start a new thread for "objectively the greatest film ever." Blade Runner *is* one of my favorites, but I would counter the GOAT status with Oldboy.
While I'll not tell your opinion is wrong, cos it's an opinion. thematically films are still borrowing from blade runner and stylistic films are trying to looklike blade runner. It's in. My top 3. Oldboy is however a great film.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I'm starting to wonder if ANYBODY is at work today besides us at the office. Roads were really quiet. Nobody is calling or e-mailing. I'm bored to death. I don't blame them with this weather, but still.